Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Ridiculous things you Did as a child
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

im here!

Post Thu, Nov 26 2009, 1:33 am
GAMZu wrote:
mamele wrote:
In highschool my teacher wanted to be really nice to me, (I was not a serious student) and she wanted to give me an easier test by a few teachers (she was the mechaneches).
She called up my mother 1 morning to arrange it with her. My mother thought that I was sleeping but I heard everything. Later that day I checked the caller id & found out which teacher it was. it was a mushy type of teacher, iykwim.
I told my freind the story & we decided that we'll teach this teacher a lesson.
When it came to her test, I got her reg test but she marked which ones I need to answer.
I studied everything & answered everything.
Next to my name I wrote (in yiddish) thanks for the psychi... (I didnt finish the word, just the way I wrote it here)
she didnt write a mark on my test, but she did write next to this comment; you're welcomed (also in yiddish)
never mind she learnt her lesson...

Teach her what lesson? I don't get what you thought the teacher did wrong, or what exactly you accomplished.

As I wrote, this teacher is this mushy type. she knew that if I want I can do it. she didnt only do it with her test, she did it for another 5 diff teachers test, which I took all of them the original test & got great marks, & didnt get an actual mark on any only marked on each answer if it was correct or not.

hadasa

Post Thu, Nov 26 2009, 8:06 am
Maybe that was her goal?

GAMZu

Post Thu, Nov 26 2009, 3:01 pm
Why didn't she give you a mark?

lachick

Post Thu, Nov 26 2009, 6:51 pm
when I was about 7 I was a real terror, the window cleaner was cleaning the windows in our house and he and put a ladder to get to our second floor which is a flat roof, I wanted to prove to my 8 year old brother just how amazing I am,I climbed the ladder to the seconf floor the flat roof, once I was up there not only did I start crying and shouting because I was so high and two scared to get down, I need the toilet and was about to make in my underware! the window cleaner carried me down and just when we were near the bottom I could not control my self a peed all the way down his pants, my brother loves to bring up that story by every family gathering lol

Blue jay

Post Thu, Nov 26 2009, 8:10 pm
When I was about 4 years old,I used to eat the leaves off the bush infront of my house. Sometimes I would pick up a random thrown out lollipop off the ground and finish what its previous owner started.

Thank goodness I stopped this habit a long time ago. And I have no desire now to eat foliage, except maybe a salad.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 26 2009, 8:17 pm
lachick, you made me laugh out loud, and with QueenBee3's post following...
LOL

melbee

Post Mon, Nov 30 2009, 10:24 am
It's not something I did, but lachick's story reminded me so here goes. When we were kids, we had a rabbit in a hutch out behind our house. My younger brother discovered he could climb up onto the hutch from some overturned buckets, and from that access the roof. He'd been caught a few times and told not to, so he knew there was going to be a punishment if he was caught again. So one day he jumped up there and started running around, and my mom came out for something totally unrelated (telling us to come in for lunch or something). Anyway, he jumps down as quickly as he can and runs past her yelling "I wasn't on the roof. I wasn't on the roof."

The hutch was moved after that so he didn't do it again. LOL

pobody's nerfect

Post Mon, Nov 30 2009, 11:02 am
my brother and I decided to make our stuffed animals all pretty.... using my mothers makeup. all our fluffy teddys and whatnot had big pink circles on their cheeks and thick red outlines around their mouths.... I don't think my parents bought us new ones for a long, long time.

leomom

Post Mon, Nov 30 2009, 9:05 pm
melbee wrote:
It's not something I did, but lachick's story reminded me so here goes. When we were kids, we had a rabbit in a hutch out behind our house. My younger brother discovered he could climb up onto the hutch from some overturned buckets, and from that access the roof.

Whoa, this just triggered a memory for me and I'm not sure if it's real or if it's a dream I had long ago... but I'm pretty sure I once climbed out my bedroom window onto the roof (over the garage)! I'll have to ask my parents about this! (But then again, I'm pretty sure if I did it, they didn't know about it...)

Petra

Post Mon, Nov 30 2009, 10:02 pm
LOL. This thread is hysterical.

When I was 5 maybe, my brother and I were given the joint task of washing out a trash can. (My brother was 10). The parents left us for the day so when we were done we got bored and went swimming in the trash can. The water looked so clean and inviting. Well, more like we went dunking in the trash can.

When I was 2 or 3, I also brushed my teeth, not with Bengay, but with Preparation H. Went to the hospital and was given a bunch of stuff to throw up. I was convinced I saw one of the doctors there from the Tv show Emergency 51-- my favorite show at the time.

I would consider myself normal now and thought I was "normal" when I was 16, but for some reason, I decided to call the FBI to see if they had the phone number to John Cusack, the actor. I also wrote him a love letter and enclosed a picture either some time before that incident or afterwards.

Oh, when I was 11 or 12 maybe, I didn't want to go to school so I discovered Ipecac syrup. I took some for 2 or 3 days in a row in the morning. Not only did I not got to school but I ended up at the doctor's office. They thought my appendicitis was a lot like morning sickness. After hearing the discussion, I made a full recovery and went back to school the next day.
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics