Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Baby store recommendations

Lanz892

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 8:54 am
looking for cute INEXPENSIVE baby clothing online (I am OOT so must have a website). thanks!

purple 1

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 9:07 am
Following
Please note if they have free shipping/returns
Thanx

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 9:09 am
Lanz892 wrote:
looking for cute INEXPENSIVE baby clothing online (I am OOT so must have a website). thanks!

What's inexpensive? Give price ranges on bots and tops and also outfits/rompers. Then we should be able to help.

Lanz892

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 9:30 am
amother wrote:
What's inexpensive? Give price ranges on bots and tops and also outfits/rompers. Then we should be able to help.

all under $25

nicole81

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 9:46 am
zaras

groovy1224

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 9:50 am
well what are you looking for? stretchies? shabbos clothes?

target, carters, old navy, h&m, walmart, macy's, amazon..

MommyM

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 10:34 am
purple 1 wrote:
Following
Please note if they have free shipping/returns
Thanx

Target, Macy's, and Walmart have free shipping with a minimum and free returns. Amazon also does on some things but I usually find them to be pricier than the others for the same items.

lfab

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 10:55 am
Children's place, target, carters. TJMaxx and Marshalls sometimes have cute stuff for babies. They don't have websites and it can be hit or miss if they have nice stuff or not but even if you're oot you may have one near you. Also, I've found some really cute stuff for great prices on clearance at babies r us (but you need to wait until it's at least an extra 50% off clearance prices to get the really good deals).

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Sep 27 2017, 9:45 am
Ali Express

lucky14

Post Wed, Sep 27 2017, 10:29 pm
I thought Carters stuff was cute for baby boys (not once they're out of the baby stage though). I have a boy, I only looked at their girl stuff once (to buy someone a gift) and didn't really like the selection. Carters has sales and discount codes very often. They have free shipping if you spend a certain amount and they occasionally have days when free shipping on any order (you can sign up for emails about deals). There's always free ship to store.

I think gap has cute things though I don't want to spend that much on baby clothing.
H&M sometimes has cute things. Zara sometimes does too though it costs more.

Really depends on what you're looking for. Carters was cute, cheap and comfortable so I just got most of my baby's clothing from there.

gande

Post Wed, Sep 27 2017, 10:44 pm
Shabbos or weekday? what type of style?

H&m has some nice better stuff for babies. Zara, gap, old navy and Gymboree are also worth checking out.

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Sep 27 2017, 10:50 pm
Gap always has sales and you can find nice and adorable things there. And they're stuff is usually good quality.
Zara and h and m have cute things but in my experience the quality was a little lower (especially Zara).

cnc

Post Wed, Sep 27 2017, 11:00 pm
h and m
Zara
Next direct
Amazon

SYA

Post Mon, Oct 02 2017, 4:05 pm
Bon Knit has really nice clothing for babies up to size 3. I got my daughters something nice last Tishrei. They have a website and FB.

going-up

Post Mon, Oct 02 2017, 9:49 pm
Tjmax
Nordstrom rack
Marshalls
Walmart
Gap
Crazy 8
Burlington coat factory

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Oct 03 2017, 12:00 am
I’ve gotten adorable things on amazon, if you know exactly what you want e.g. ‘black ribbed leggings.’
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics