Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Do you ever go through your husband’s texts?
Previous  1  2  3  4

Post Mon, Dec 18 2017, 9:34 am
amother wrote:
Public? Or shared with spouse. There is a difference.

I’d hope that anyone here who allows hubby all access to their phone would at the same time not engage in conversations on their phone that the other person would be unhappy about spouse reading. I assume people here respect their friends.

The message is certainly no longer private. I wouldn't be too certain that all friends are happy that all their texts are subject to DH reading. Again, then tell your friends if it is no biggie that you betray their privacy.

Post Mon, Dec 18 2017, 9:37 am
amother wrote:
I think OP is not talking about forwarding messages.
It is not equal at all.

1. I have no way of knowing if she just tilted her phone to someone in the room or forwarded it.

2. Either way the betrayal is the same.

Laiya

Post Mon, Dec 18 2017, 9:46 am
dr. pepper wrote:
Yes...password protected. But to not share the password with his wife? That's strange. My DH has a smart phone, I do not.
I have the password to his phone and check it for family whatsapps. I would never go through his personal whatsapss or texts/ emails.
It's just not yashrus.
But that does not require needing to keep a password from a spouse.

It didn't seem so clear to me that the poster I was responding to was saying that her dh specifically had a password to keep her from seeing his phone.

Every relationship has its own dynamics and sometimes in these types of threads, people start comparing when they shouldn't.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Dec 18 2017, 9:48 am
Squishy wrote:
I didn't call you names. I said your behavior is immature. I stand by that. It is disrespectful. Did you ask a rov yet?

I am the one whose behavior you called disgusting and immature. I’m not the one who posted What you quoted.

And since you seem to enjoy blunt speaking let me tell you I find your tone and behavior condescending and rude. I get that you’re passionate about this but you are coming off very strongly. Just relax. Some ppl have a difference of opinion that’s fine. I disagree with you and you with me but still just calm down. You are taking this above and beyond.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Dec 18 2017, 9:55 am
amother wrote:
What the hell....
This is no answer, this is calling names and not understanding why someone gets hurt.
Come on grow up. It's so immature to think that your helping.

Dear squishy this is another puce I am amother chartreuse. Before you fly off the handle maybe check.

And amother puce - Thanks for your post. Just to clarify I’m not hurt in the slightest but marveling at the frothing of mouth going on over this.

little neshamala

Post Mon, Dec 18 2017, 10:00 am
We look through each others phones like many others said, not at all due to trust issues, but more like mild entertainment and to keep up with whats happening. (No, there is simply not enough time in the evening and night to tell each other everything thats happening. There just isnt)

BUT

We tell each other if there's a conversation we shouldnt open because its of a more private nature/privacy issue. And we trust each other that thats all there is.

Post Mon, Dec 18 2017, 10:08 am
amother wrote:
I am the one whose behavior you called disgusting and immature. I’m not the one who posted What you quoted.

And since you seem to enjoy blunt speaking let me tell you I find your tone and behavior condescending and rude. I get that you’re passionate about this but you are coming off very strongly. Just relax. Some ppl have a difference of opinion that’s fine. I disagree with you and you with me but still just calm down. You are taking this above and beyond.

Again, your immature controlling behavior is coming through. Like a little girl, you hide under amother and say my behavior is condescending and rude. Then you immediately tell me to relax.

Your behavior continues to be immature, rude, and controlling. Now relax.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Dec 18 2017, 10:10 am
Squishy wrote:
Again, your immature controlling behavior is coming through. Like a little girl, you hide under amother and say my behavior is condescending and rude. Then you immediately tell me to relax.

How on earth am I being controlling here? Confused Rolling Eyes so now we added to list - I am an immature baby teenager with disgusting behavior who is also controlling. Let’s see how many more epitaphs you can add.

I’m very relaxed. I seriously don’t get what your problem is. You’ve gone so far over the line. And again with the imamother here. If that’s all you have to fall back on you’re on weak ground. Please.

toysrus

Post Tue, Dec 19 2017, 5:17 am
Squishy wrote:

I feel sorry for you, im not one to attack but you have serious issues, even if what you are saying may (or may not be) correct, you havent the foggiest idea how to speak respectfully, civilly, normaly....hope your bark is worse than your bite

sury1234

Post Tue, Dec 19 2017, 7:42 am
Dh doesn't look at my texts he doesn't find it interesting, but I do look at his texts at night when I wake up to nurse, dh is a very busy person and we don't have enough time to discuss his day in the evening plus dh has lots of stress at work he runs a big department in a big company, and doesn't like talking much about work when he comes home, he likes to distract himself,
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics