Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Agel Marketing
Previous  1  2

MahPitom

Post Sun, Jan 27 2008, 12:19 pm
The people who come to the sites are looking for something. By you, they would come to ‘scrap booking mom’ and find out that this mom has a lot more to offer than just scrap booking. She also washes her laundry with perfume-free eco-safe laundry liquid that is helpful for asthma patients, people with skin conditions etc. and on and on. Each one of my distributors needs to think about their passions, what represents what they can offer to the world. And from there, we take off. They join my yahoo group with daily tips and everyone shares. This worked for me, here’s a flyer I made, what do you think of my email signature, etc.

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Jan 27 2008, 6:54 pm
so social networking through various message boards is a larger part of it for you, ok. I like the idea of a yahoo group with daily tips---- I have a training website with hundreds of pdf files that my unit comes and downloads, and we have a guestbook there where my unit shares their news and sends messages to each other, but no yahoo group that we all email to at this time---- great tip, thanks.

MahPitom

Post Sun, Jan 27 2008, 6:58 pm
No, for me – I slave away to get the Google ranking on page 1, for free. Meaning, you can click all you want it doesn’t cost. However I ask that my distributors build themselves up online and I guide them on how to do it. There are some amazing little-known sites out there that contain a wealth of networking. My mtto “people are dying to know what I have to offer’ and that’s the way I want to keep it. People chasing me instead of me chasing them. I just got an email from someone in New Zealand who is upset, they can’t order a lousy bag of Nature Bright because the company only ships to United States, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, & Taiwan – go figure!

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Jan 27 2008, 7:04 pm
so when people google shaklee, you're on page 1 of sites that pop up? and you didn't pay for that position? interesting!

We're totally straying from the original topic of this thread--- it's kind of sad what pops up though when you google Agel.

MahPitom

Post Sun, Jan 27 2008, 7:17 pm
Well no I’m not number one for Shaklee. Shaklee.com is number 1. but I’m there for shaklee distributor and still, that’s not important. I’m number one for so many mind boggling key phrases, you would not believe it!

My General website, with specific health issues highlighted:
prilosec alternatives
how to stop taking a medication
"acid reflux" antibiotics
natural alternative to antibiotics
natural alternatives to prilosec
alternative to nexium
alfalfa and acid reflux
should I take probiotics instead of nexium

For the Cinch Diet:
kosher diet cookies
kosher protein powder pareve
NO soy protein shakes

For the Get Clean Line
natural cleaner Oprah
oprahs stain removal
(yes, the products were on Oprah many times this year)
shaklee stain remover
shaklee prenatal

The list goes on forever but you get the point.

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Jan 27 2008, 7:38 pm
VERY cool that you get business that way. I'm learning a lot from you!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics