Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
It's 3am and there are still fireworks going off!?!?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 9:53 pm
What will it take to stop them? This is not normal.

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 10:02 pm
Please read
https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 10:06 pm
We've had the fireworks going here too. Northeast PA. I don't know how late, but enough that my 9 year old comes downstairs to tell me she can't sleep.

Tonight, she looked out and saw it that it was our backyard neighbors setting them off. (No, we don't know them). She went out and told the father that she needs to go to sleep and can't because of the noise. Can they please do the fireworks earlier next time. He said ok. And there was one more long round of bursts-and they stopped! (Pretty sure they are Latino if that makes any difference).

jfk92

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 10:09 pm
Just woke up my toddler. Whos scared and hysterical now. This is with a noise machine mind you.

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 10:43 pm
Zehava wrote:
Yep they’re at it again. As soon as the sun sets

They started at 7 pm in my neighborhood. Perhaps its time to call in the social workers or psychiatrists to give these people some pot brownies or lollipops?

the world's best mom

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 11:05 pm
I decided that the fireworks are giving us a message that Mashiach is about to come. Because in the black night sky, sudden bursts of color light up the world and wake up the sleeping world. Everyone knows of their presence. Similarly, in a dark world full of black lives matter, the world will be lit up by shining bursts of color and everyone will wake up and be aware of it- umal'ah ha'aretz dayah es Hashem.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 10:06 pm
Op here. Uch, I was hoping by now things would improve...
Today, there were fireworks right in front of my house!!!! I seriously am losing my mind!! My kids can't sleep, I'm scared to call police. I'm scared to ask the people to stop.
What am I supposed to do?!?!

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 10:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Op here. Uch, I was hoping by now things would improve...
Today, there were fireworks right in front of my house!!!! I seriously am losing my mind!! My kids can't sleep, I'm scared to call police. I'm scared to ask the people to stop.
What am I supposed to do?!?!

I just watched a video where they threw fireworks at a homeless guy and he caught on fire. The governor, mayor, attorney general and anyone else who is not allowing the cops to do their jobs and arrest these thugs have blood on their hands. This is out of control.

avrahamama

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 10:19 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
I just watched a video where they threw fireworks at a homeless guy and he caught on fire. The governor, mayor, attorney general and anyone else who is not allowing the cops to do their jobs and arrest these thugs have blood on their hands. This is out of control.

Is that for real? Where did you see such a video? How terrifying. Let's creat a homeless problem, a policing problem, a crime problem, an economic problem and see what happens....

Blessing1

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 10:22 pm
avrahamama wrote:
Is that for real? Where did you see such a video? How terrifying. Let's creat a homeless problem, a policing problem, a crime problem, an economic problem and see what happens....

Quite afew people were taken to the hospital with serious burns. Frum jews included.

WhatFor

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 10:30 pm
Why would the police show up to arrest them when it's the FDNY setting off the fireworks?

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/.....klyn/

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 10:34 pm
Heshy
@HeshyTischler
·
5h
C/P
"We cannot go another night with the #fireworks terrorizing our families.

Let's all be ready to leave at 11pm from Kingston &President and head to Gracie Mansion. We will arrive at 12pm & run our car alarms for 20 min.

If we can't sleep, he shouldn't sleep.

#nycfireworks"

avrahamama

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 11:09 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
Quite afew people were taken to the hospital with serious burns. Frum jews included.

I'm so sorry. It really does sound unbearable. My fil came to visit two days ago. With his dog. He looked like he had been up all night with a newborn... Turns out the fireworks keep his dog up all night.

Blessing1

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 11:15 pm
avrahamama wrote:
I'm so sorry. It really does sound unbearable. My fil came to visit two days ago. With his dog. He looked like he had been up all night with a newborn... Turns out the fireworks keep his dog up all night.

It's crazy what's going on, the city is a free for all.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 11:48 pm
TAKE BACK OUR CITIES!

amother
Black

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 12:06 am
Stop these fireworks NOW! It's out of hand! Gun shooting has gone up like crazy, fireworks all over! We're is our mayor?! Time to cut his paycheck in half and give it to us to higher security guards!

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 1:43 am
Half a paycheck?
Why is it that if the normal you or I does an incompetent job at work we get fired. But gov't officials don't. They keep their job even if they suck.
Boot him out the door and don't look back. Gbye, you've majorly outstayed your welcome.

amother
Black

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 1:47 am
Fireworks just woke up everyone in this house Banging head

This is insane! My entire house was vibrating!

amother
Black

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 1:48 am
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
Half a paycheck?
Why is it that if the normal you or I does an incompetent job at work we get fired. But gov't officials don't. They keep their job even if they suck.
Boot him out the door and don't look back. Gbye, you've majorly outstayed your welcome.

This! However I'm afraid If he gets out of office someone worse will take over.

Raaaa so very tired!

amother
Black

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 1:52 am
Why why why? Why did I have to run under cover tonight while walking on the street? A firework blast missed me by a hair! My heart is pounding after being woken up twice tonight! This is so out of hand!
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries