Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
The official CLEVELAND meet featuring Greenfire (and me)
1  2  Next

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Feb 19 2008, 10:46 pm
Chani, I'll pm you. Sorry today didn't work out. Greenfire and I will be there and hopefully Chani (we're doing it at Subway since you said you could make it there during lunchtime)...... and I know there are other Clevelanders here..... yrs1025, can you come? Who else is out there?

12:00 noon
Subway (the kosher one, of course!)
Tuesday Feb 26th a week from today

Looking forward to it! I wish I could make the big new york one but hey, living in Cleveland has just that one flaw-- most imamothers are OUT OF TOWN for us! Smile

greenfire

Post Tue, Feb 19 2008, 10:52 pm
I'm in ... I'm in ... lol Nervous ... so any other amothers ... can't wait Drunken Smile

yrs1025

Post Wed, Feb 20 2008, 3:05 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
Chani, I'll pm you. Sorry today didn't work out. Greenfire and I will be there and hopefully Chani (we're doing it at Subway since you said you could make it there during lunchtime)...... and I know there are other Clevelanders here..... yrs1025, can you come? Who else is out there?

12:00 noon
Subway (the kosher one, of course!)
Tuesday Feb 26th a week from today

Looking forward to it! I wish I could make the big new york one but hey, living in Cleveland has just that one flaw-- most imamothers are OUT OF TOWN for us! Smile

Thanks for thinking of me. I have to see if I get called to substitute. If not, I will I"YH be there. Please bring the twins with you. Could we make it at Gali Gali instead of subway (if Chani can make it there, otherwise subway)?

TwinsMommy

Post Wed, Feb 20 2008, 5:07 pm
we're saying subway since that's where Chani can make it during lunchtime.... will that be ok with you yrs1025 (if you're not called to sub)?

She works near there and she's taking her lunch hour to come meet with us.

I like the food at Gali Gali too though.

And of COURSE the twins will be with me! This will be their first time eating at Subway-- I think they were there before just sitting in the stroller, but before they were eating FOOD. Now they're big eaters.

Looking forward!

yrs1025

Post Wed, Feb 20 2008, 5:14 pm
If Subway is easiest for Chani, then Subway it is. I may just come for the company (if I am not called to sub). Right now, I am working Wednesday and Thursday next week and not on Tuesday.

Chani

Post Wed, Feb 20 2008, 5:30 pm
I can't do Gali Gali - it's really a half hour drive one way from my office. Would Issi's be better, yrs1025? I really don't care as long as it's more in the east part of UH.

TwinsMommy

Post Wed, Feb 20 2008, 5:34 pm
wherever you all want to go is fine with me (and Reena and Chananiah!). I like Issi's, Subway... everything.'

yrs1025, at which school do you sub?

have a great night all-- I'll be back online later--- it's dinner soon. Smile

yrs1025

Post Wed, Feb 20 2008, 7:08 pm
I would prefer Issi's instead of Subway, but it really doesn't matter. If Subway is better for you, then I will go there. If I get called to substitute, then I won't be able to go to the meet. Sad If I don't get called to substitute then I will be able to be at the meet. Very Happy Just let me know where it will be.

TwinsMommy

Post Wed, Feb 20 2008, 8:23 pm
in that case, chani, you're ok with issi's then? How about you greenfire?

If all 4 of us are good with issi's and in fact yrs would prefer it.... let's have it be issi's then.

Chani

Post Wed, Feb 20 2008, 9:18 pm
I'm fine with it

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Feb 21 2008, 12:14 pm
green, if you're good with it too, then let's say Issi's, 12:00, Tuesday. See y'all then! Good Shabbos!

greenfire

Post Thu, Feb 21 2008, 2:13 pm
honestly I want gali gali too ... sick of subway ... What ... but of course whatever is good ... what if we went at a dif time so we can all go somewhere else ... but ... I'm in either way ... it's you I wanna see ... not the food ... just appease me with a martini Drunken Smile

amother

Post Thu, Feb 21 2008, 2:17 pm
Hey! Do you guys know Rabbi Davidovich?

amother

Post Thu, Feb 21 2008, 3:28 pm
I do! But I don't live in Cleveland!

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Feb 21 2008, 3:30 pm
I don't know if they serve martinis at Issi's but they've got soda.... Smile

I think getting 4 of us together at THIS time is hard enough--- changing the time is going to be really hard once you get into evenings or Sundays which I can rarely do---- evenings, my kids have to be in bed by 9:00 ish or they're maniacs and my husband is at night seder most nights so I'm home alone with them. And Sundays I try to squeeze in some work hours, phone appts, etc etc with people who can't do weekday mornings.

Rabbi Davidovitch-- don't know him--- we have a LOT of Rabbis in Cleveland. I know about 40 others. Smile

yrs1025

Post Thu, Feb 21 2008, 7:05 pm
amother wrote:
Hey! Do you guys know Rabbi Davidovich?

Yes. They live about 8 houses away from me.

Chani

Post Thu, Feb 21 2008, 7:35 pm
yep - my husband thinks very highly of him.

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Feb 21 2008, 7:47 pm
ok so how come we don't know him? Is he with the Cedar Green Kollel or Kollel Torah M'Tzion? My husband learns at Kollel Life at the Agudah building and is close with Rabbis Gerson, Drazin, Grumer, Grunwald, etc. I guess we're on the "other" side of the tracks, ha ha. Or I should say the other side of Warrensville Center.

yrs1025

Post Thu, Feb 21 2008, 7:56 pm
He's the rabbi at HJC.

TwinsMommy

Post Mon, Feb 25 2008, 12:40 pm
yrs--- it took me 3 days to figure out what HJC is..... I'm walking around going "Hebrew... Jewish.....um....: ------ HEIGHTS JEWISH CENTER!" ok. My husband knows of him- I asked him.

So I'm on this thread to triple check--- Issi's, 12:00 tomorrow?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics