Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
The new Brooklyn Target

tovasmom

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 9:39 pm
Has anyone gone to the new Target near Brooklyn College on Nostrand yet. I read in the paper today that it opened this week and that it is the largest Target in America. How was it? Details, please.

amother

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 9:43 pm
My friends live across the street from it and say its gorgeous.

amother

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 10:49 pm
I was there yesterday it is nice its not like the one at gateway because this one is 2 floors. just have to get used to it. Also the elavators in the parking lot were not working a little annoying with bags and 2 kids otherwise it was good.

shopaholic

Post Fri, Mar 14 2008, 9:44 am
I think I'll stick to Gateway. Closer to home & has other stores in the center.

cindy324

Post Fri, Mar 14 2008, 11:41 am
Amother, it has a normal parking lot?

What I mean is , can you wheel your cart straight to your car? Because what I hate about the one at Atlantic terminal is that you have to shlep your bags with you to the parking lot, and don't even think about going alone if you're doing major shopping, because you'll need one of you to stay with the cart while the other gets the car, then you have about 10 secs to load all of it in, because it 's a no standing zone Rolling Eyes

GAMZu

Post Fri, Mar 14 2008, 11:54 am
Where is it exactly? I'd love to go see.

amother

Post Fri, Mar 14 2008, 1:49 pm
It does have a parking lot when you came out but you have to park on the 3rd floor I parked on the 2nd and the elavators were broken. Its not like atlantic I also hate that one. FYI you have to pay for parking.$2.00 an hour and 3.00 for 2 hours...they dont want people from brooklyn college parking there all day.
GAMZU this target is on Ave H and Nostrand Ave.

Mommy007

Post Tue, Mar 18 2008, 11:01 am
I went to the new target...So far the staff seemed pretty helpful-maybe bec it just opened? Anyways, its a good store...and it saves us Brooklynites a trip to erskine!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries