Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
How do you make the beds if they're next to each other?
Previous  1  2

amother
Peach

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 6:25 pm
I made a BIG mistake. I found my bed (on wheels) would move away from the headboard when I sat in bed to read, so I wanted to attach it, but in a way that it could be unhooked to clean etc. I was persuaded to just attach mine & leave DH's loose. So while I can move his away to make my bed, if a/t falls under the bed/headboard it's a royal pain.

OTOH if you have wheels on both they are not guaranteed to remain in place. But if you have wheels on one, you can move it away to smooth covers and make beds. However then you have to figure out how to have them the same height, or else it looks odd!

(My headboards are heavy bookcases so you can't just move the bed with the headboard. And 48" so big! Though maybe I should add wheels to the headboards as well... one day).

amother
OP

Post Sat, May 22 2021, 11:10 pm
Thanks for sharing. I might have made the same mistake.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics