Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Where can I find Simondona robes online?
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 1:31 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
Did you try match a head? Royal lingerie?

Where is match a head?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 1:32 pm
amother [ Cantaloupe ] wrote:
Maybe the seamstress still has the fabric she cut and can add...
I’d be so upset if this happens to my new robe!

Was done at the cleaners on erev shavuos… maybe I’ll try

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 1:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Where is match a head?

New Utrecht between 53 and 54

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 2:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I wonder why? Their robes are so pretty and flattering for certain figures. So disappointing… I finally found a robe that looks really nice on me but it is ruined and I would love to buy it again even though it’s expensive

Call The Robe Spot on 43 and 13 and the Lingerie Boutique on 46 and 16. They both carry Simondona.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 2:01 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
try The Lingerie Shop

They don't carry that brand.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 2:16 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Call The Robe Spot on 43 and 13 and the Lingerie Boutique on 46 and 16. They both carry Simondona.

Thanks
I’m thinking I should start selling these robes… I really like them!

amother
DarkCyan

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 2:27 pm
These are beautiful!
Your seamstress cannot let down the hem?

Thanks for the princess boutique link!!!

Good luck Op

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 2:56 pm
So… update-
No, there is nothing to let down. It’s close to 3 inches too short. Maybe there’s 1/4 of an inch but that’s not going to help me.
I went back to the cleaners! I went through a very dirty garbage pail filled with scraps of material, dirty tissues, empty water bottles…. At the very bottom I found my material!!! I’m not sure how nice it will look to add a piece but since I can’t find this robe anywhere I guess I will try. Now I have to figure out what to do about the sleeves. There was a nice cuff style design that was cut off.. I couldn’t find the cuffs in the garbage. Maybe my regular seamstress can think of something creative…
Thanks for all your help and support.
I’m really thinking about selling these robes from my house since they’re so hard to find around here.

amother
Dill

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 3:39 pm
https://modishsmartshopping.com/

2ringsnow

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 4:26 pm
Which style are u looking for ?

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 5:52 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks
I’m thinking I should start selling these robes… I really like them!

Let me know if you do! I'm always looking for them and it's hard to find the one you like in the size you need.

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 6:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So… update-
No, there is nothing to let down. It’s close to 3 inches too short. Maybe there’s 1/4 of an inch but that’s not going to help me.
I went back to the cleaners! I went through a very dirty garbage pail filled with scraps of material, dirty tissues, empty water bottles…. At the very bottom I found my material!!! I’m not sure how nice it will look to add a piece but since I can’t find this robe anywhere I guess I will try. Now I have to figure out what to do about the sleeves. There was a nice cuff style design that was cut off.. I couldn’t find the cuffs in the garbage. Maybe my regular seamstress can think of something creative…
I’m really thinking about selling these robes from my house since they’re so hard to find around here.

I’m so glad you found the fabric. I think even if it will be added it won’t be so noticeable that low.
The cuffs were cut too much too? Can't Believe It
On a different note, the cleaners sounds pretty lousy at hems if they did 3 inches too short.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 6:11 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So… update-

Any way you can just make the sleeves 3/4?

amother
Obsidian

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 6:59 pm
topthatusa.com sells Simondona robes. They have a beautiful and large selection to choose from. I hope this is helpful.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics