Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Brain Dump Here
Previous  1  2

amother
Moonstone

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 12:36 pm
why do I have to cook shabbos evry time my parents come to israel. dont they realise how busy a mom of 7 is? is it so difficult to think up the idea to order food..
so many jellyfish on our coast now, its disturbingly awesome.
thank Gd its the 3 weeks and I have less clients now. I am swimming in work!

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 12:37 pm
English3 wrote:
I am just very sad right now that a wonderful family with innocent kids and new-born baby lost their mother. I dont know this woman but this story really affected me. My cute little five year old said Tehillim twice on his own initiative. I davened and took on a kabolla but I am so pained now my brain is literally numb.
I need to clean a tornado.
This house was neglected the last two days because of the heat wave.

Was this in the U.K.?

Pamela

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 12:42 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m waiting in the waiting room too.
But baby is sleeping for 15 minutes so now I hope it takes a while, cuz I’d like at least a 45 minute nap.

Ahhh, the wait. Hatzlacha

amother
Tanzanite

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 12:56 pm
I wish my mother can come back to life. Id give her the biggest hugs and kisses ever. Why am I sad? I should finish the laundry. Its totally time to buy a house already. We can not continue living in this tiny apt. My DD is going to fast for the first time Tisha Bav. I hope shell be OK. She should be OK. Her sister is a good faster BH. I should really go sit out in the backyard and soak up some sun if Im not gonna do the laundry. Why does it feel so lonely here in the city? Do I really wanna sit in the circle at some random bungalow colony? Oh please, I would just spend all my time swimming! Oh well

happyone

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 1:20 pm
amother [ Hibiscus ] wrote:
lol. How old and wise are you?

I’m thinking that I started working at 18 in a job I loved but paid nothing for 1.5 years. Subbed a few moths, did tutoring on the side. Then I got at a job that paid a lot but was boring. Lasted less then 1 year. Worked in a school for 1 1/2 years. Loved but paid nothing. Left and started dabbling in social media and ran a few campaigns. Jumped in and opened up my dream business. Sold it after 1 year at a profit due to reasons beyond my control. Last year I started working for someone on the side at home home and running a few social media accounts. I also opened up another business (type of computer service. It’s up to me how many clients I want to take) and I’m testing the waters. I want this to finally last…I hope I don’t get bored and that I can deliver a good product. I know I can because I’m an expert in this field I’m creative smart socially savvy and good with my words… but but but… so many buts…

Edit- I made a few kids and I take care of a bigger kid for almost 7 years already so I guess I’m alright Wink

made a few kids

Best line ever!

amother
Peru

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 8:48 pm
How will I get through even 1 more day of life? I just can't do it anymore. I hate everyone. Life is so stupid. Having kids is stupid. You fight with them all day to listen to you. Life is just overrated.

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 8:56 pm
I'm bored, I need more freelance jobs. BH the kids are sleeping.
I wish we had more money. We are so deeply in debt it's not a joke.
Should I go to sleep already? I'm tired, but it's too early. I'm not doing anything else anyway, I might as well.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 9:52 pm
I feel so burn-out. I am upstate and I should be happy, but I am in a very different situation than other years, and I am feeling so burnt-out. I am attempting to try and relax but its hard...I almost wish that I was back in the city and working and running around and being busy like I usually am, instead of being more chilled and going walking and swimming, and then I get upset at myself for feeling this way...so its a never ending emotional cycle.

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 11:33 pm
I'm so sad for DC that they don't have a sibling. These summer days and super long Shabbos afternoons are really hard! I try to have company for DC but it doesn't always work out. I'm not working this summer and am struggling to get basic things done around the house. I'm really disappointed in myself and feel like I'm constantly letting DH and DC down.

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Jul 21 2022, 9:08 am
I am so confused about life. I dont even know where to begin. I'm so lonely, so depressed and miserable and hopeless about it all

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 21 2022, 1:35 pm
How do you love someone and hate them at the same time? Isn’t there only one truth?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics