Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Did you see that??
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:21 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
I am not her and didnt watch her live . But it seems like many people here follow her even though they hate her and despise her. And are now making accusations against another Jewish woman claiming that she had something to do with it when she herself is the victim.
Posters here have made false accusations against me so its clear that they have no problems making false accusations against FG who they openly hate and despise (sinas chinum). And I wonder how this thread is even allowed to be up and continue when its clearly loshon hora. But I guess if its against a Jewish women who you hate and despise then its ok? Talk about hypocrisy. And here I thought that this was a site for Orthodox women Confused Can't Believe It Banging head Crying

I thought we can't question jews on here, yet here you are the fifth time claiming only you are the orthodox one, because people don't agree with you. Talk about assumptions, hypocrisy and gate keeping.

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:21 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
And your attacks continue... Not surprising but sad because sinas chinum is the reason why Moshiach is not here yet so instead of working on it and changing your behavior you continue to dig in and pretend to be an angel. Everyone else is at fault but you as you continue to attack and blame the victim simply because you hate and despise her. Sad. Can't Believe It Banging head Crying

You addressed the wrong person assuming she was me.
The question is why are you so invested in this???

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:24 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
I am not her and didnt watch her live . But it seems like many people here follow her even though they hate her and despise her. And are now making accusations against another Jewish woman claiming that she had something to do with it when she herself is the victim.
Posters here have made false accusations against me so its clear that they have no problems making false accusations against FG who they openly hate and despise (sinas chinum). And I wonder how this thread is even allowed to be up and continue when its clearly loshon hora. But I guess if its against a Jewish woman who you hate and despise then its ok? Talk about hypocrisy. And here I thought that this was a site for Orthodox women Confused Can't Believe It Banging head Crying

You’re so against sinas chinam but you have no problem with the chillul Hashem from fg
Please with your fake holier than thou

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:24 pm
amother Crimson wrote:
I thought we can't question jews on here, yet here you are the fifth time claiming only you are the only orthodox one, because people don't agree with you. Talk about assumptions, hypocrisy and gate keeping.

Please prove where I said the bolded. And then apologize for your false accusations against me and admit your own hypocrisy as you continue with the sinas chinum and loshon hora against FG because you hate and despise her. I will wait..

Debbie

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:25 pm
[Removed]

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:26 pm
amother Ivory wrote:
You’re so against sinas chinam but you have no problem with the chillul Hashem from fg
Please with your fake holier than thou

Where did I say that I agree with her? This thread is still sinus chinum and loshon hora against her but I guess you are ok with it because you hate and despise her. Sad Can't Believe It Banging head Crying

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:27 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
Please prove where I said the bolded. And then apologize for your false accusations against me and admit your own hypocrisy as you continue with the sinas chinum and loshon hora against FG because you hate and despise her. I will wait..

You need to apologize to zex abuse victims for daring to compare what they go through to fg’s set up publicity stunt!

Your ahavas Yisroel is very selective, that you feel the need to come to the aid of fg is very suspicious indeed

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:28 pm
Debbie wrote:
I saw it and I honestly don't think she seemed shocked or even that surprised.
Needless to say that I no longer follow her, not just because of this but also because I don't feel comfortable with some of her views.
I can't help but wonder why a supposedly frum woman would leave that filth on her page!

Thank you! Let’s ask amother Blonde, she seems to have the real scoop on fg

amother
Yolk

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:31 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
Where did I say that I agree with her? This thread is still sinus chinum and loshon hora against her but I guess you are ok with it because you hate and despise her. Sad Can't Believe It Banging head Crying

Learn the halacha
She’s chotei umachate es haraabim

She publicly goes against Torah and gathers others to do so as well. Lashon hora doesn’t apply to her.

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:32 pm
amother Ivory wrote:
Yes but nevertheless amother Blonde defends her, saying she’s a victim of zex abuse!

Is anyone else getting the feeling she’s fg?

I reported three of your comments. It's against forum rules to accuse someone of being someone else. Especially under amother.

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:33 pm
It looks like it was removed.

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:33 pm
amother Ivory wrote:
You need to apologize to zex abuse victims for daring to compare what they go through to fg’s set up publicity stunt!

Your ahavas Yisroel is very selective, that you feel the need to come to the aid of fg is very suspicious indeed

Good for you for never being a victim of s-x abuse which is evident by the fact that you keep blaming the victim and even accusing her of orchestrating her own attack. Just like you would blame a rape victim for being raped because she was wearing a bikini (if you dont understand what I am saying when I say stop blaming the victim and the comparison I am making then just say so). Sad.
This thread is pure loshon hora and should be removed (especially since posters here are claiming that FG is keeping it up for attention but she is not the one who posted this thread and send everyone else looking for the video. I didnt watch the live and had no idea this happened and would never have known about it if not for this thread. Why spread something so heinous and offensive if you dont want to give her attention?).

amother
Garnet

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:35 pm
amother Junglegreen wrote:
Ok I just watched it and omg. She was DEFINITELY ready for that. Her reaction was so fake.

The other lady didn't even react AT ALL!

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:36 pm
amother Blonde wrote:

First of all, the words hate and despise are synonyms. No need to use both.
Second, everyone here can see your non stop defense of her and assumptions that she’s innocent (despite evidence to contrary) are not in line with the facts
You’re so upset by what you call sinas chinam but you don’t have any problem with her chilil Hashem, publicity seeking, questionable way of life
Sorry not buying it

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:37 pm
amother Yolk wrote:
Leant the halacha
She’s chotei umachate es haraabim

She publicly goes against Torah and gathers others to do so as well. Lashon hora doesn’t apply to her.

Thank you!

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:37 pm
amother Hyacinth wrote:
I reported three of your comments. It's against forum rules to accuse someone of being someone else. Especially under amother.

I’m so happy for you
Feel better now?

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:39 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
Good for you for never being a victim of s-x abuse which is evident by the fact that you keep blaming the victim and even accusing her of orchestrating her own attack. Just like you would blame a rape victim for being raped because she was wearing a bikini (if you dont understand what I am saying when I say stop blaming the victim and the comparison I am making then just say so). Sad.
This thread is pure loshon hora and should be removed (especially since posters here are claiming that FG is keeping it up for attention but she is not the one who posted this thread and send everyone else looking for the video. I didnt watch the live and had no idea this happened and would never have known about it if not for this thread. Why spread something so heinous and offensive if you dont want to give her attention?).

Check how many “likes” you got on your posts and then you’ll know how many people agree with you or believe you. Nobody.

fleetwood

amother Ivory wrote:
First of all, the words hate and despise are synonyms. No need to use both.
Second, everyone here can see your non stop defense of her and assumptions that she’s innocent (despite evidence to contrary) are not in line with the facts
You’re so upset by what you call sinas chinam but you don’t have any problem with her chilil Hashem, publicity seeking, questionable way of life
Sorry not buying it

Pot kettle black..talk about sinat chinam. Disgusting.

Last edited by fleetwood on Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Blonde

amother Hyacinth wrote:

Thank you, I appreciate it!
I am NOT FG. I didnt watch the live and had no idea it happened. I only learned about it from this site as op posted about it. Why post something so heinous and offensive if you dont want to give her attention? I guess that is a question for op to answer. I just wish I would never have heard any of it and if I can go back and stop this thread for pure loshon hora then I would. I guess what is done is done but please op (or anyone else) dont post it if it ever happens again (which I hope never happens again). Thanks.

I hope this thread gets closed and even deleted because it loshon hora (and sinas chinum).

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:42 pm
amother Garnet wrote:
The other lady didn't even react AT ALL!

People who are in shock dont necessarily show any reaction because they are in shock. Doesnt mean that they didnt experience a trauma or they "orchestrated" a traumatic event which is what FG is being accused of doing when she is a victim of a s-x crime. Sad. Can't Believe It Banging head Crying
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics