Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Flying El Al & Drinks
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Ballota

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 2:46 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you for all the ideas. I just don't want airplane water, and many times all they offer is a small cup they fill with if you're lucky 6 oz. I would only drink bottled.

I wouldn't even care if they let you order water like they do alcohol and get it given out on board, its the most obnoxious rule they have ever made. I get so dehydrated on the long flight.

I have to research frozen. That sounds like a possibility if it doesn't melt in the meantime. There are a couple hours from leaving the house until boarding.

Pray for large sized water bottles and a kind steward/ess.

When I've flown El Al the past few years, they hand you a regular sized bottle of water as you board. And they have plenty of bottles available to take in the back of the plane.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 3:29 pm
amother Ballota wrote:
When I've flown El Al the past few years, they hand you a regular sized bottle of water as you board. And they have plenty of bottles available to take in the back of the plane.

They have in the front and middle too. Just ask, they don’t mind giving you.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions