Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
S/o crazy kids - clean up diet
Previous  1  2

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 9:11 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
I wash my floor with boiling water from the kettle.

I pour it over the dirty spots.

Them use a mop to mop the whole floor.

I use a steam mop with water. It's much less likely to burn you, and you can control the amount of water more easily. Plus you can use steam the entire floor to kill germs, rather than some areas getting boiling water and some getting cooled water.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:00 pm
amother Navyblue wrote:
Hi. I missed ur thread.
We did bloodwork for genetic testing. We only tested a few things. But according to her doctor he suspects there might be more than what we tested for but there's no point really, I'll just live as cleanly as possible and then daven....
Diet, I try to cook and serve as simple as possible. No fancy sauces, unless I make them myself from basic ingredients. My kids def still want nosh, there are tons of non chemical nosh out there these days. I def don't live an extreme lifestyle. I don't believe it's healthy emotionally to.
One of my kids are gluten and diary intolerant.
Another is off soy, diary, corn, canola, a bunch of specific preservatives and specific good colorings that she's reacted to. Although we try to stay away of food coloring all together but those 2 she's extra sensitive to. No smg, no malic acid and some more.
You get the drift.
She still eats those cuz she's a kid and someone's the temptation is too great (and I can tell right away. But I keep my mouth shut) but overall she keeps away from these things.
She feels so so so much better when off of these foods and she wants to feel better.
There are vitamins /detox stuff to take to detox. It's been a while since we did the detox w my kid I don't remember anymore.
I put Epson salt in her bath and she soaks for 20 minutes frequently.
She takes specific targeted vitamins (bh she can swallow pills easily at a young age)

We use hand over heart body wash and shampoo. We use primal life organizes bentonite clay based toothpaste. Same company deoderant. we use lots of vinegar, as a cleanser in the home and fabric softener, shaklee had decent products. It's not perfect but Basic G is better than Mr. Clean....
I mix up basic G and basic H w water and use that as an all purpose cleaner. Or vinegar water and baking soda to deodorize.

which clay toothpaste?

is clay not harsh on the teeth?

amother
Navyblue

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 1:16 pm
amother OP wrote:
which clay toothpaste?

is clay not harsh on the teeth?

Bentonite clay. Miracle clay is made of or is bentonite clay... There are others too iirc. Check k the ingredients. No its not harsh on the teeth. It actually helps the teeth rejuvenate. Leave a paste on overnight every night and it will make your teeth regrow the enamel. Although deeper decay I highly doubt it'll work but some swear it did 🤔.
I started using it for a tooth that was a 90% chance of root canal. The cavity started rotting underneath the filling. Ended up w a regular filling. Although I took vitamin k. And I davened hard. Was it that toothpaste? I don't know. Was it the vitamin k? Donno. The tefillah def helped and I did my hishtadlus.

After a good brush your teeth feel so clean, like after a dental cleaning. It's amazing.
It also whitened some bone discoloration on one of my teeth. According to the dentist, bone discoloration there is nothing to be done. You used to see it as soon as I opened my mouth. It always bothered me tremendously. Now it's only noticeable of I look at myself in the mirror up close.

amother
Valerian

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 1:25 pm
amother OP wrote:
have you heard of faith in nature?

What do u mean? 🤔

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 1:38 pm
amother OP wrote:
have you heard of faith in nature?

Do you mean Faith in Hashem's Creation?

amother
Heather

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 2:01 pm
amother Navyblue wrote:
Bentonite clay. Miracle clay is made of or is bentonite clay... There are others too iirc. Check k the ingredients. No its not harsh on the teeth. It actually helps the teeth rejuvenate. Leave a paste on overnight every night and it will make your teeth regrow the enamel. Although deeper decay I highly doubt it'll work but some swear it did 🤔.
I started using it for a tooth that was a 90% chance of root canal. The cavity started rotting underneath the filling. Ended up w a regular filling. Although I took vitamin k. And I davened hard. Was it that toothpaste? I don't know. Was it the vitamin k? Donno. The tefillah def helped and I did my hishtadlus.

After a good brush your teeth feel so clean, like after a dental cleaning. It's amazing.
It also whitened some bone discoloration on one of my teeth. According to the dentist, bone discoloration there is nothing to be done. You used to see it as soon as I opened my mouth. It always bothered me tremendously. Now it's only noticeable of I look at myself in the mirror up close.

Link please?

runninglate

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 2:03 pm
"there are tons of non chemical nosh out there these days"
Are there really? Can you name a few?
Also can you post a link to bentonite clay?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 2:21 pm
amother Navyblue wrote:

clay thats in a toothpaste or plain clay?

I read up about it. controvosy if it is good or not, I am scared that it can bind other things in the body and maybe it can pull out a filling?

also the vitamin k is interesting. which one are you taking? mk-4 or mk-7 and which brand and how much?

I started taking thorne research mk-4 and every time I take it I feel a liquid coming out of a tooth thats sensitive that has a filling - like as if a infection is coming out....it definitely does something and but I stil dont know if the dose right....I also take cod liver oil and d3 together with it...

would love to know more about clay - I looked into it at some point and then changed my mind.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 2:22 pm
amother Valerian wrote:
What do u mean? 🤔

Smile Smile Smile Smile

its a brand of natural soap and shampoo,

amother
Navyblue

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 2:43 pm
amother Heather wrote:
Link please?

Google, prime life organics

Here is one on Amazon. This one is with activated charcoal. Prices keep changing. The tooth powder is usually cheaper on amazon than on their own website but now I see it's more expensive. The bubble gum flavor is good. The tooth paste is more expensive but is better than the powder imo. But much more expensive. Check out their website.

amother
Navyblue

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 2:44 pm
amother OP wrote:
Smile Smile Smile Smile

its a brand of natural soap and shampoo,

I Googled it. I see Walmart sells it. Sounds cool. I haven't checked all the ingredients yet. Have you used it? Are their products good?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 4:15 pm
https://www.westonaprice.org/h.....tab=0

amother
Navyblue

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 11:54 pm
runninglate wrote:
"there are tons of non chemical nosh out there these days"
Are there really? Can you name a few?
Also can you post a link to bentonite clay?

2 of my kids favorite is Hadar fruit-a-toot and stretch Island fruit leather. There are tons more if you just look for it.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 10:20 am
navy blue

which k2 do you take and how much?

do you take with d3?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 10:20 am
amother Navyblue wrote:
2 of my kids favorite is Hadar fruit-a-toot and stretch Island fruit leather. There are tons more if you just look for it.

its a piece of sugar?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics