Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Game- Guess the Book
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

Boca00

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:56 am
GLUE wrote:
Can you believe what my son did?

My husband and I went to a wedding and when we came back we found that he decided to make a party and invited all sorts of people like the homeless guy who sleeps in a box by the corner. Some guy who thinks he can play strange instruments. Even the mailman.

I thought we taught him about speaking to strange people, well he got the part about not going with them, I should have also taught him about not inviting them to our house.

Ooh is it Baruch Makes a Simcha??

PractclyPerfect

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:56 am
GLUE wrote:
Can you believe what my son did?

My husband and I went to a wedding and when we came back we found that he decided to make a party and invited all sorts of people like the homeless guy who sleeps in a box by the corner. Some guy who thinks he can play strange instruments. Even the mailman.

I thought we taught him about speaking to strange people, well he got the part about not going with them, I should have also taught him about not inviting them to our house.

Baruch Makes a Simcha!

They have it in a book?

GLUE

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:59 am
Years ago there was a book, I wonder if they only have it in a CD now

wazup

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 7:47 am
GLUE wrote:
Years ago there was a book, I wonder if they only have it in a CD now

Yes I have the book!

GLUE

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 2:11 pm
I know everyone love to kevch about their cleaning lady, but this one takes the cake.
She put more dust on my furniture instead of taking the dust off.
I asked her to close the shades and she draws a picture.
That is only the tip of an iceberg on how horrible she is.

Do you want to know the worst part? She knows how to make a very good pie(about the only thing she is good for)and my husband is not letting me fire her.

amother
Zinnia

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 2:15 pm
GLUE wrote:
I know everyone love to kevch about their cleaning lady, but this one takes the cake.
She put more dust on my furniture instead of taking the dust off.
I asked her to close the shades and she draws a picture.
That is only the tip of an iceberg on how horrible she is.

Do you want to know the worst part? She knows how to make a very good pie(about the only thing she is good for)and my husband is not letting me fire her.

Amelia Bedelia, great books

amother
Zinnia

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 2:24 pm
Please help, my toddler has such a stomach ache!! All he's ate is fruit since Sunday. Then on Shabbos he stuffed himself with junk. He had cake and ice cream for dessert Friday night. String cheese for breakfast. Tons of salami for lunch (he won't eat Cholent.)A bunch of lollies at his friend Shabbos afternoon. Cupcakes for Melava Malka. And then he wanted watermelon!!! I'm so nervous he's gonna get fat!

scruffy

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 2:25 pm
amother Zinnia wrote:
Please help, my toddler has such a stomach ache!! All he's ate is fruit since Sunday. Then on Shabbos he stuffed himself with junk. He had cake and ice cream for dessert Friday night. String cheese for breakfast. Tons of salami for lunch (he won't eat Cholent.)A bunch of lollies at his friend Shabbos afternoon. Cupcakes for Melava Malka. And then he wanted watermelon!!! I'm so nervous he's gonna get fat!

Give him some salad and he'll feel all better.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

amother
Raspberry

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 2:37 pm
I just arrived , but my parents are not home. I look in all directions but can not find what I’m searching for. I am young but determined! I leave no stone unturned to find my parent. I approach strangers both alive and inanimate and ask them all the same question. I am determined in my search. At what seems like the worst possible moment in what seems to surely be the worst situation in my whole short life , the most unlikely , funny-named , thing helps me get to my goal.

wazup

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 2:40 pm
amother Raspberry wrote:
I just arrived , but my parents are not home. I look in all directions but can not find what I’m searching for. I am young but determined! I leave no stone unturned to find my parent. I approach strangers both alive and inanimate and ask them all the same question. I am determined in my search. At what seems like the worst possible moment in what seems to surely be the worst situation in my whole short life , the most unlikely , funny-named , thing helps me get to my goal.

Are you my mother!

keym

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 2:41 pm
amother Raspberry wrote:

Are You My Mother?

amother
Raspberry

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 3:09 pm
Yes !
It’s Are you my mother ?

amother
Raspberry

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 8:40 pm
Hi my name is Noah, I work in a facility that is open to visitors, where we protect and care for nature’s beings.
I received a strange letter from a child asking for a sample from my place of work. I acquiesced and sent an interesting sample. The recipient had a complaint about what I sent , and sent it back to my place of work! This happened numerous times , each time I sent a wonderful lively sample, the recipient had some one word complaint about a characteristic- and sent the sample back, again and again ! My patience was wearing thin. I finally sent him something run of the mill , nothing extraordinary signing it “from your friends at …” and lo and behold this time he said it’s perfect !
Whew.

amother
Lotus

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 8:52 pm
In which Malky's mother demonstrates superhuman patience in a situation that would make some of us homicidal

pinkpeonies

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 8:53 pm
amother Lotus wrote:
In which Malky's mother demonstrates superhuman patience in a situation that would make some of us homicidal

Already done, lol, is it shabbos yet

amother
Lily

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 8:53 pm
amother Raspberry wrote:
Hi my name is Noah, I work in a facility that is open to visitors, where we protect and care for nature’s beings.
I received a strange letter from a child asking for a sample from my place of work. I acquiesced and sent an interesting sample. The recipient had a complaint about what I sent , and sent it back to my place of work! This happened numerous times , each time I sent a wonderful lively sample, the recipient had some one word complaint about a characteristic- and sent the sample back, again and again ! My patience was wearing thin. I finally sent him something run of the mill , nothing extraordinary signing it “from your friends at …” and lo and behold this time he said it’s perfect !
Whew.

The others were easy, this is the only one I don’t know

amother
Raspberry

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 8:54 pm
amother Raspberry wrote:
Whew.

Anyone have a guess ?

amother
Papayawhip

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 9:04 pm
The zoo one

amother
Raspberry

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 9:14 pm
amother Papayawhip wrote:
The zoo one

Dear Zoo

ittsamother

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 9:33 pm
I have such a hard time with willpower. The other day I baked cookies and brought it over to my friend, we just couldn't stop eating. I'm like, "We have to stop eating!" as I'm jamming more in my mouth. Seriously no self control, what can I tell you. My friend thought he was being all smart by locking them away, til I pointed out that we could just, you know, unlock them. So can you believe he went and fed them all to the birds??? That's the last time I bring any baked goodies over to HIS house, you better believe it! What a waste of good cookies...
Page 2 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics