Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Game- Guess the Book
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

Pandabeer

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 10:40 pm
Need a chinuch expert.
My kids came home with this smelly torn old coat and told me they are keeping it for my old age - and on top of that tell me they are just copying me

Boca00

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:04 pm
GLUE wrote:
I went out on an errand and left my two kids home.
After I came home I started to look for a cake and could not find it, I asked the kids were it was and.....

Boy do they have an imagination, they told me about a cat that came and juggled the cake with a fish and a rake.
He also brought in to things, thing one and two. They made a mess of the place. Oh really so why was the place so clean when I came back?
The cat cleaned up.

Why couldn't just admit that they ate the cake?

I think the more important question is why did you leave them home unsupervised?? That’s super dangerous and illegal!

ittsamother

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:12 pm
Today my toddler was IMPOSSIBLE. No seriously, there are no words. He was all over the place, just really wreaking havoc. Finally I had more than enough and sent him to his room. He was so upset, I heard him stomping around and shrieking but I mean, consequences are consequences, you know? Eventually he got quiet and I was able to concentrate on supper. When it was ready I went to check on him and the poor thing was fast asleep on his bed. I didn't have the heart to wake him up so I just left a portion in his room in case he wakes up hungry. I really hope tomorrow is a better day...

ittsamother

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:13 pm
What's your bedtime routine like? I need some ideas, cuz currently my kid is stuck in this loop of saying good night to every single thing in his room and honestly, ain't nobody got time for that.

Boca00

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:17 pm
ittsamother wrote:
What's your bedtime routine like? I need some ideas, cuz currently my kid is stuck in this loop of saying good night to every single thing in his room and honestly, ain't nobody got time for that.

Good Night Moon!

Boca00

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:17 pm
ittsamother wrote:
Today my toddler was IMPOSSIBLE. No seriously, there are no words. He was all over the place, just really wreaking havoc. Finally I had more than enough and sent him to his room. He was so upset, I heard him stomping around and shrieking but I mean, consequences are consequences, you know? Eventually he got quiet and I was able to concentrate on supper. When it was ready I went to check on him and the poor thing was fast asleep on his bed. I didn't have the heart to wake him up so I just left a portion in his room in case he wakes up hungry. I really hope tomorrow is a better day...

Alexander and the Terrible No Good Very Bad Day?

ittsamother

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:22 pm
Hi everyone. I really can't believe I'm standing here in front of you all, I apologize if I sound a little shaky. I'm not really a speaker at all, I'm usually very reserved, but people have been telling me that I really must share my story, it's just so miraculous, so inspiring, so I feel it's my duty to share a little chizzuk to all those who are struggling with their own personal nisyonos. Hashem is taking care of each and every one of us, we must never despair, and I feel that in every ounce of my body now.

Last spring my only son went for a walk on his own, as he often did. Our area is really very safe, he is mature and smart, we weren't concerned. But... he just never came back. We went searching, of course, asked everyone who might have seen him, went to the police, and every thing was just dead end after dead end. The entire winter went by and nothing, not a clue. I came so close to giving in to yi-ush, I don't even have words to describe the heartache. When it finally warmed up a little my husband suggested we take a walk in our son's favorite areas, to think about him and daven for his return. It was the last thing I wanted to do, so painful, but I agreed. We sat down to partake of a seudah, making brachos in his zchus, and out of nowhere, from one second to the next, our son reappeared! Nebach he was very confused and disheveled and couldn't really provide us with a clear understanding of what had happened to him but the important things is he's back. Yeshuos Hashem k'heref ayin! Never despair! Hashem loves you and He's watching over you!

ittsamother

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:22 pm
Boca00 wrote:
Alexander and the Terrible No Good Very Bad Day?

Nope!!

Boca00

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:26 pm
My husband is an only child.
I understand he was a handful growing up (she loves to tell the story when he flushed her watch down the toilet!) and she was a loving mother to him so I appreciate that.

However, she has always had this nightly ritual that she rocks him and sings him a song while he is sleeping - and she hasn’t stopped even now that we’re married with a kid! She has been spotted driving my FIL pickup truck with a ladder on top so she can sneak into our room at night and sing him this song! 😳

I tried switching rooms with the baby, locking the windows, installing an alarm system but nothing helps! She’s an elderly, sick woman now, so my dh wants me to just leave her be, but it really creeps me out! Help!

ittsamother

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:35 pm
Boca00 wrote:
My husband is an only child.
I understand he was a handful growing up (she loves to tell the story when he flushed her watch down the toilet!) and she was a loving mother to him so I appreciate that.

However, she has always had this nightly ritual that she rocks him and sings him a song while he is sleeping - and she hasn’t stopped even now that we’re married with a kid! She has been spotted driving my FIL pickup truck with a ladder on top so she can sneak into our room at night and sing him this song! 😳

I tried switching rooms with the baby, locking the windows, installing an alarm system but nothing helps! She’s an elderly, sick woman now, so my dh wants me to just leave her be, but it really creeps me out! Help!

Love you forever Wink

Boca00

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:37 pm
ittsamother wrote:
Hi everyone. I really can't believe I'm standing here in front of you all, I apologize if I sound a little shaky. I'm not really a speaker at all, I'm usually very reserved, but people have been telling me that I really must share my story, it's just so miraculous, so inspiring, so I feel it's my duty to share a little chizzuk to all those who are struggling with their own personal nisyonos. Hashem is taking care of each and every one of us, we must never despair, and I feel that in every ounce of my body now.

Last spring my only son went for a walk on his own, as he often did. Our area is really very safe, he is mature and smart, we weren't concerned. But... he just never came back. We went searching, of course, asked everyone who might have seen him, went to the police, and every thing was just dead end after dead end. The entire winter went by and nothing, not a clue. I came so close to giving in to yi-ush, I don't even have words to describe the heartache. When it finally warmed up a little my husband suggested we take a walk in our son's favorite areas, to think about him and daven for his return. It was the last thing I wanted to do, so painful, but I agreed. We sat down to partake of a seudah, making brachos in his zchus, and out of nowhere, from one second to the next, our son reappeared! Nebach he was very confused and disheveled and couldn't really provide us with a clear understanding of what had happened to him but the important things is he's back. Yeshuos Hashem k'heref ayin! Never despair! Hashem loves you and He's watching over you!

Chills! Sounds scary for a kid book!

perquacky

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:43 pm
ittsamother wrote:

Where the Wild Things Are!

Max isn't exactly a toddler, although he sure acts like one.

Last edited by perquacky on Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Boca00

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:44 pm
ittsamother wrote:
Love you forever Wink

Yup!

theoneandonly

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:44 pm
ittsamother wrote:

Where the wild things are?

DrMom

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:48 pm
Boca00 wrote:
Chills! Sounds scary for a kid book!

Do these have to be children's books?

Boca00

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:48 pm
DrMom wrote:
Do these have to be children's books?

Nope! But it sounded like it was one.

Boca00

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 11:56 pm
If we haven’t guessed your book yet please give more details!

Dandelion21

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 12:04 am
I was walking and came across a beautiful house. No one was home when I knocked and I figured they would just let me in because I'm so beautiful and I would let strangers into my house. I walked in ate from their food slept on their beds next thing I knew the homeowners were back and wanted to call the police! Idk why they would do it. I'm such a nice person

Hashemlovesme1

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 12:07 am
Dandelion21 wrote:
I was walking and came across a beautiful house. No one was home when I knocked and I figured they would just let me in because I'm so beautiful and I would let strangers into my house. I walked in ate from their food slept on their beds next thing I knew the homeowners were back and wanted to call the police! Idk why they would do it. I'm such a nice person

Goldilocks and the 3 bears!

sequoia

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 12:08 am
Were they bears?
Page 5 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics