Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Joolz Aer+ VS. Bugaboo Butterfly Which one?? ASAP!!
Previous  1  2

potato

Post Mon, Nov 27 2023, 5:27 pm
Went to a store to compare the 2 went with the bugaboo because the seat is much bigger so will last longer for a toddler, easier to recline, better sunshade and the joolz had no footrest, otherwise Very similar. The one negative the butterfly is heavier. I found them both equal to close and open and push (obviously this was just in a store)

Last edited by potato on Mon, Nov 27 2023, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Mon, Nov 27 2023, 5:32 pm

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Nov 27 2023, 7:24 pm
amother Lemonchiffon wrote:
Dalia oziel has a reel of baby products and everyone commented what products they like and don’t like. The butterfly won the carriage

I was in a store the other week and overheard the guy telling a customer that people go with the bugaboo just because it’s a name they know.
The joolz is a lesser known name, so it’s not surprising that people voted butterfly, they have probably never tried the joolz.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Mon, Nov 27 2023, 7:35 pm
potato wrote:
Went to a store to compare the 2 went with the bugaboo because the seat is much bigger so will last longer for a toddler, easier to recline, better sunshade and the joolz had no footrest, otherwise Very similar. The one negative the butterfly is heavier. I found them both equal to close and open and push (obviously this was just in a store)

I never saw or used the Joolz so I can’t compare at all but the bugaboo isn’t so heavy , I’m 8ish months pregnant and have no problems carrying it up stairs without my child in it though

amother
DarkGray

Post Tue, Nov 28 2023, 10:37 am
amother Chartreuse wrote:
I was in a store the other week and overheard the guy telling a customer that people go with the bugaboo just because it’s a name they know.
The joolz is a lesser known name, so it’s not surprising that people voted butterfly, they have probably never tried the joolz.

Right, and people know the name for good reason
Great quality, nice look & customer service
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics