Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
What's the nicest community in the USA?
Previous  1  2  3

queen esther

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 12:58 am
amother Clover wrote:
I would look very closely into the schools. They are a mess to put it lightly.

I wouldn't agree. I have two children in schools in Chicago many years and BH have come across so many phenomenal teachers. I'm sure you've had experiences that led to your opinion and I'm not negating that, but I just don't want to leave this blanket negative statement about institutions that provide a safe healthy happy place for my kids to learn Torah.
For sure OP would have to research schools closely anywhere, here included.

amother
Clover

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 6:57 am
queen esther wrote:
I wouldn't agree. I have two children in schools in Chicago many years and BH have come across so many phenomenal teachers. I'm sure you've had experiences that led to your opinion and I'm not negating that, but I just don't want to leave this blanket negative statement about institutions that provide a safe healthy happy place for my kids to learn Torah.
For sure OP would have to research schools closely anywhere, here included.

I have a close family member that works in one of the schools there and I promise you there a lot you and many parents probably don’t know

mha3484

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 10:19 am
amother Clover wrote:
I would look very closely into the schools. They are a mess to put it lightly.

I get no kickback for telling people to move here. I just think its a good community but I wanted to say this is really rude and probably lashon hara to malign a dozen schools based on your one relative.

I have been in the system for a long time and honestly the schools only have improved since we started and I have some pretty challenging children. The same things that I complain about I would likely complain about no matter where I live.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating