Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
ImaBaby
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

gr82no

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 7:35 pm
So my big brother looked was coming close to me and his magnatiles I was playing with so I gave a big cry. Mommy came running to pick me up, told big brother he was wrong and held me.
Then even though I was happy any time she showed she wants to put me down I became sad.
This is hard work!

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 8:34 pm
Btw for all the blowout babies I have an idea for when you want to change things up - don’t go at all!! It’s a bit uncomfortable but if you hold out long enough your mommy might give you a special type of bottle with brown sugar. It’s yummy!!

top mom

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 8:35 pm
BH Yom Yom wrote:
Question: can toddlers join this thread? Or only baby-babies? What’s the cutoff?

Maybe ask the mods to open an ImaToddler private forum, I don't want my mature, tall, know-it- all big sister on here listening to my most intimate conversations. But sometimes she's fun, we shared a great giggle today.

But honestly, we welcome all cuteness here Very Happy no matter age or stage Very Happy

Boca00

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 8:43 pm
Does your mother also forget your name?

Sometimes she calls me my siblings names. Or random nonsense nicknames, like Mammale or Cutesie-pie. Awkward.

I know she’s struggling with MommyBrain but it’s getting embarrassing. What if she registers me in playgroup with the wrong name??

Help.

Boca00

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 9:01 pm
Not to brag or whatever but I’m the most devoted baby. I always say “where you go I will go, where you sleep I will sleep…”

It’s not so easy, sometimes I have to squeeze through doorways that are in middle of closing, sometimes Mommy is moving so fast while cooking or cleaning or whatever.. but a baby’s gotta do what a baby’s gotta do.

SweetAngel

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 9:03 pm
Has anyone had any success with the scream at the babysitter method so that you’re mommy stays home with you all day? I’ll settle for going to work with her but this current situation is just not workin out for me

Soft

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 9:10 pm
Coming on from the Mommy thread! I'm always wondering what goes on in my baby's mind, can you make an AMA thread???

synthy

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 9:36 pm
I wanna make everyone aware of this new scam going around. Instead of letting us have mommy’s phone, she’ll get us a new one that’s FAKE!

Signs that you’ve been scammed:

1. Mommy let’s you have the new phone.
2. It’s more interesting than mommy’s phone. It’s colorful and sings.
3. Mommy never uses it.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! Just ignore it and continue grabbing mommy’s real phone.

Plonis bas Plonis

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 2:56 am
This is just a psa so don’t go and get mad at me but I just want to say it in case any of you are not aware.

According to some poskim, the mitzva of chinuch starts at a young age so it might not be ok for you to be doing all these things with malicious intentions.

amother
Hyssop

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 12:54 pm
Plonis bas Plonis wrote:
This is just a psa so don’t go and get mad at me but I just want to say it in case any of you are not aware.

According to some poskim, the mitzva of chinuch starts at a young age so it might not be ok for you to be doing all these things with malicious intentions.

Plonis, is that you? Or is it the mommy Plonis trolling us?

BH Yom Yom

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 1:05 pm
It’s very important to schedule your blowouts for when Mommy is already dressed with her sheitel and makeup on. Extra points if she is wearing a fancy gown that you can leak onto, especially right before a family simcha.

Lovable

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 1:10 pm
You Guys!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL

Thanks for the laughs!
Attentions Anonymous ImaBabys - Why are you posting Anonymously? Are you afraid to be identified by Mommy, or just embarrassed of your confessions/pranks?

Queen Of Hearts

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 1:12 pm
Important PSA for fellow toddlers:
Remember to make your usual noise when you're doing major trouble! My Mommy finds me in the Best Moments just because she says it's too quiet. Then she comes to look for me.
Thwarted again Confused

Lovable

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 1:13 pm
OK, ready to hear my favorite trick?
When mommy feeds you the special mush she created just fro you - like the shmushed carrots, squash & chicken, pretend you love it. Take every spoon she feeds you, but store it neatly on the side or roof of your mouth.
Then after like 3 spoonful's, spit the whole thing out in her face!
Come back and let me know how fun that was!!! Tongue Out

Queen Of Hearts

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 1:15 pm
Friday night Totty tells all the other kids to be silent during kiddush.
I stare at him innocently and then when he starts I sing along Whistling
My brother once tried that. It was not a good idea. And me-I get smiles of adoration. I must sing really well!

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 1:17 pm
Speaking of blowouts- I made my mommy laugh hysterically yesterday!
Ok, she wasn’t laughing about the blowout I did that covered the boppy pillow, crib sheet, liner, down to the mattress (of course not even talking about the onesie and stretchy!) but she was laughing when daddy said “it’s a friendly reminder” . Because I overheard mommy saying that the one time the chucks was not there I had to color everything orange… (we have really good reusable chucks pads usually covering my crib/boppy pillow to catch my throw up and leaky diapers).

Anyway, gotta go help mommy with the laundry. I already made her rock me for about 2 hours today when I refused to nap. Now I’m napping a bit and mommy is taking a break (for brunch) so gotta finish posting this before she realized what I’m really up to!
See ya 👋

Queen Of Hearts

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 1:40 pm
Stand by the cabinet. Point to the oatmeal. Stamp and scream till Mommy prepares you a bowl.
When it's ready stare at the spoon offered to you with a confused expression.
Mommy tosses the bowl Hee hee

BH Yom Yom

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 1:49 pm
Ask for a somewhat-time-consuming-to-prepare food repeatedly and say an emphatic “yahhhhh!!!” when Mommy or Tatty asks if you want that food. Watch them make the food, all the while repeating the food name while doing a happy dance. Refuse to eat the food when they try to feed it to you. Confuses them every time!

TR91

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 1:51 pm
Anyone know the source of the minhag to shriek while getting dressed? I of course do it religiously but just wondering cuz I actually like the clothes Mommy puts on me and I kinda wanna smile but of course, a minhag is a minhag.

top mom

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 2:01 pm
TR91 wrote:
Anyone know the source of the minhag to shriek while getting dressed? I of course do it religiously but just wondering cuz I actually like the clothes Mommy puts on me and I kinda wanna smile but of course, a minhag is a minhag.

Same, especially after my bath.
I've had my fun, and towel cuddles, I want to get to the nursing part, but hate all that shoving, pulling, schlepping of pudgy legs and arms into clothes.
I always shriek. I wonder how widespread this minhag is, and if it's community specific. It's a pretty strong mesorah in my family actually.
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics