Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
ImaBaby
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

belovedaz

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 2:03 pm
When mommy puts me in her bed, I slowly turn to sleep horizontally in front of both pillows! Then mommy has to slide down cuz she doesn't want to wake me or I'll scream again so she sleeps squished in the bottom of her bed with no pillow. I love how she stretches in the morning to get rid of all the cricks in her back and neck. It's almost like watching a show!

SweetAngel

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 6:30 pm
I’m really proud of myself for today. I had to spit up but I held it in for a few minutes. Mommy’s new coat was draped over a chair and as we passed it I took aim. Landed a direct hit! With a nice amount to spare for the floor!!! Didn’t even feel bad - mommy should have hung it where it belongs…

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 6:32 pm
Guys here’s a new fun game I play. When mommy takes me out shopping I fall asleep while she walks to the store. Then I wait till mommy is deep in the middle of collecting her things and I start to cry. But just regular crying doesn’t cut it. I mean loud, ear piercing shrieks that she’s forced to hold me till we leave. Try it, I promise it’s worth it. Nothing like watching mommy trying to balance me and the items in her hand at the same time LOL

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 8:19 pm
amother Antiquewhite wrote:
Guys here’s a new fun game I play. When mommy takes me out shopping I fall asleep while she walks to the store. Then I wait till mommy is deep in the middle of collecting her things and I start to cry. But just regular crying doesn’t cut it. I mean loud, ear piercing shrieks that she’s forced to hold me till we leave. Try it, I promise it’s worth it. Nothing like watching mommy trying to balance me and the items in her hand at the same time LOL

Better game: When mommy drives carpool and it's not my naptime I make sure to fall asleep for 20 minutes and then refuse to take a nap later and just be super cranky for the rest of the day

BH Yom Yom

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 8:23 pm
When Mommy tries to get me dressed, I insist on picking on my own clothes. (Well, that’s what I want her to think.) I actually veto every single shirt that she tries to put on me and then get upset when she gives me a choice between two options and then picks one when I refused to decide. It’s so not fair!

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 8:30 pm
Guys guys guys! I figured out the best trick! Any time I get into trouble and I think my mommy’s about to get upset with me I give her the biggest smile ever and her heart melts and she forgets about the bad things I did!

Queen Of Hearts

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 9:06 pm
Mommy's really insulted Sad
Doesn't she realize that I'm with her a whole day so when Totty comes home I only stretch out my arms to him.
She calls it being ungrateful.
I call it a change of scenery.

Thump thump .....Waaah.....Mommy....

Queen Of Hearts

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 9:10 pm
I'm ready for Shluffy time Yawn drifting off into dreamland....
Wait, hold it...Mommy's wearing fresh makeup. Mommy changed out of her ratty hoodie and maxi skirt. Mommy's in a....WIG!!!
No more tired! No more shluffy!
Waaah 😭😭
How can Mommy leave me??? I'm her pocketbook!!

Queen Of Hearts

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 9:13 pm
Mommy loves my pudge. But Mommy hates her pudge. I'm so confused. Is pudge a good thing or bad thing? What

amf

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 9:14 pm
Before my nap, there were at least 2 more dishes in the sink. Does that mean mommy got to (gasp!) actually clean up while I was napping?!! No way!! I missed all the action!!

Note to self- shorten naps from 20 min to 15 min

amf

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 9:17 pm
Also, quick question for all the other babies: what's your bathroom strategy? When mommy disappears for FOREVER behind that horrid door, and sings her silly song about how she's coming right out, do you:
A) believe her and wait patiently
Or
B) believe her but scream as loud as possible to drown out the loud whoosh/flush sound

I always vote for B

987gold

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 9:45 pm
The best activity at 5AM is pulling mommy's earrings! You'll definitely get her attention. She just may dump you in the crib! So beware!

987gold

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 9:49 pm
I'm not sure why Mommy keeps putting me in the high chair and trying to feed me! All I want is yogurt, a bottle or to be nursed! Stop sticking chicken and fish and avacodo into my mouth! I'll stick to puffs, thanks!

Queen Of Hearts

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 10:30 pm
The best food is whatever's on Mommy's plate. 😋 Never mind the same exact food is on my plate. No no no! Don't want!

BH Yom Yom

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 10:57 pm
Queen Of Hearts wrote:
The best food is whatever's on Mommy's plate. 😋 Never mind the same exact food is on my plate. No no no! Don't want!

Everything tastes better when it’s on Mommy or Tatty’s plate.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 11:00 pm
BH Yom Yom wrote:
Everything tastes better when it’s on Mommy or Tatty’s plate.

PSA! Some Tatties are in on this. I caught mine taking my plate and pretending to take a bite so I'd eat the rest! You need to really be on guard.

Helpful tip: Take Tatty's drink, but only drink it when your mouth is already full. If enough pieces of food make it into his juice, he won't take it back and will let you keep the whole thing! (Mommies are meaner and might take it away altogether and pour it out in the sink. Know your customer!)

BH Yom Yom

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 11:05 pm
Tip: try to grab the tablecloth and yank it when no one’s looking. It makes a loud crash when the pretty dishes fall down and break! Surefire way to make sure Mommy will come running and that someone will pick you up!

Queen Of Hearts

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 11:07 pm
TR91 wrote:
Anyone know the source of the minhag to shriek while getting dressed? I of course do it religiously but just wondering cuz I actually like the clothes Mommy puts on me and I kinda wanna smile but of course, a minhag is a minhag.

I added an extra chumrah! I kick and flail my arms and legs along with the shrieking!
I even once saw tears of frustration in Mommy's eyes. And she ran to call Totty for backup!
She called me a handful. That's the best compliment I ever got!

amother
Hosta

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 1:08 pm
Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Mommy's really insulted Sad
Doesn't she realize that I'm with her a whole day so when Totty comes home I only stretch out my arms to him.
She calls it being ungrateful.
I call it a change of scenery.

Thump thump .....Waaah.....Mommy....

When my daddy gets home, my mommy dumps me on him saying I can't hold him(me) anymore.
I like making Daddy hold me standing up,never sitting down-but I will not let Mommy dump me on someone else even Daddy. I make show to scream and scream until Mommy takes me back(or leaves the room)

amother
Pistachio

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 5:39 pm
So, I need some fellow baby advice here... how do I make sure Mommy doesn't take me again to the doctor?
When Mommy took me today, I was super nice and friendly to everyone. I smiled at the nurse and doctor too. I even cooperated very nicely. But then the doctor took some needles and poked me... can you believe it? I was trying to be so good. I need to make sure Mommy doesn’t take me back there again.
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics