Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Boys school pants that don’t keep ripping at the knee??
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 8:03 am
I love Target pants, but they have slowly been selling less and less sizes and colors over the past year. Now they barely have any selection left. I'm assuming it's discontinued.
I find CP pants rip easily. I'm also looking for a replacement.

Orangehead

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 8:23 am
I iron on patches in the inside of the knee area before they get holes. I get them on Amazon . Super easy.

amother
Pistachio

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 8:32 am
I started buying these

https://www.target.com/p/girls.....28519

I know they’re girls but no one else knows

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 8:43 am
amother RosePink wrote:
My son’s target pants rip…
How do I ask for a refund?

You can bring them back to the store, either with a receipt or the credit card you used to buy them.

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 10:54 am
amother Goldenrod wrote:
Target, but they don't have them now. But look out for them because they're better than cp.

I found the opposite. My boys target pants ripped at the knee so much faster than childrens place pants.

amother
Pistachio

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 11:03 am
amother Mint wrote:
I found the opposite. My boys target pants ripped at the knee so much faster than childrens place pants.

Funny- I loved how the children’s place pants looked on my son but every few weeks there were rips in the knees. Since we started with target pants last year- no rips.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 12:14 pm
amother Pistachio wrote:
I started buying these

https://www.target.com/p/girls.....28519

I know they’re girls but no one else knows

Thanks! I’m going to try these

amother
Peachpuff

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 6:46 am
My son always has a plumbers with his pants need something that goes high on back

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 6:54 am
amother Peachpuff wrote:
My son always has a plumbers with his pants need something that goes high on back

Dealing with this issue too… if he lifts his arms and his shirt goes up then you can see the top of his underwear. He’s getting big and it’s bothering him so he started wearing his sweatshirt all day to cover the back in case his shirt lifts up.

amother
Navyblue

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 7:14 am
I find tottini holds up quite well. Better than gap and h m.

ladYdI

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 7:15 am
Primark
Yes they rip but if they so inexpensive you always can afford to buy more
Always have 2-3 extra new ones at home
They are $9-10 regular price and look great one

Last edited by ladYdI on Tue, Feb 20 2024, 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 7:17 am
as a mother of 3 elementary school active boys, and trying many brands of pants (including childrens place, old navy, h&m) the ones I found last the longest were the all navy brand sold in shoppers paradise. they come with an extra layer of material under the knee area. (in the photo they look quite bulky but they come in slim, reg and husky. and the slims are nice and tight fitted here's the link. I get a full school yr out of these.
https://shoppersparadisenj.com.....6012/

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 7:20 am
I love the kidichic pants. My very active son is wearing them for many months and they look like new. They didn't even fade at the knees. They fit like a dream. His hm ones looked light gray after a month.

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 7:37 am
amother Cappuccino wrote:
I love the kidichic pants. My very active son is wearing them for many months and they look like new. They didn't even fade at the knees. They fit like a dream. His hm ones looked light gray after a month.

Can you link the one you buy?

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 7:46 am
amother Pistachio wrote:
Can you link the one you buy?

https://kidichicusa.com/products/4100115b

amother
Lemonlime

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 7:48 am
The kidichic skinny pants aren't so skinny but they are pretty nice. I bought size 5 for my tall 4 year old with room to grow. My other boys are all wearing Armando martillo skinny cotton pants. They last though. A hard fall on concrete will rip any pants. They are about 27. But you get what you pay for. They always look nice. I've tried many other companies!
https://www.shirtstop.us/produ.....pants

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 8:04 am
My son is very skinny and I found the kidichic pants to have a skinny fit. Not skin tight but skinny. No bagginess.

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 9:50 am
amother Cappuccino wrote:

If my son wears a size 6 children's place pants, would that be size 6 in kidchic too?

amother
Peachpuff

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 9:53 am
I have ordered plaid pants from Kidichic. The fit was baggy and off.

amother
Hyacinth

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 10:45 am
Depending on what your child likes in terms of the clasp/button/zip closure, while more expensive, LandsEnd pants last long too. Another trick (for handy people) would be to self-reinforce knees, from the inside, with patches, to give the knees extra padding with a patch (beneath) to try to prolong the rips, just a thought.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics