Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Things you used to do that make you scratch your head now
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

Skippy!!

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 1:17 am
For all of you who use only dry toilet paper to wipe after a bowel movement, if you would get feces on your face, would you wipe it with dry toilet paper and think you're clean?

amother
Hyacinth

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 1:27 am
Skippy!! wrote:
For all of you who use only dry toilet paper to wipe after a bowel movement, if you would get feces on your face, would you wipe it with dry toilet paper and think you're clean?

No, but then again there is a difference between my backside and my face. Rolling Eyes

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 1:31 am
amother Hyacinth wrote:
No, but then again there is a difference between my backside and my face. Rolling Eyes

Guess what? The same residue is left in your backside as would be on your face.
A few times if there weren't wipes available and I used only tissues after wiping again with wipes there was always something there. Even though the tissues showed up clean.

Anyway, I can't believe this turned into a 'how to wipe your bm' thread LOL LOL

amother
Hyacinth

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 1:34 am
amother OP wrote:
A few times if there weren't wipes available and I used only tissues after wiping again with wipes there was always something there. Even though the tissues showed up clean.

True, but I don't eat with my back side and I don't wear underwear on my face so....
I also can't believe I'm actually discussing this so now I'm scratching my head about that Scratching Head

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 1:38 am
amother Hyacinth wrote:
True, but I don't eat with my back side and I don't wear underwear on my face so....
I also can't believe I'm actually discussing this so now I'm scratching my head about that Scratching Head

But I want the contents of my underwear to be totally clean.
And yeah I am Scratching Head Scratching Head Scratching Head

amother
Hyacinth

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 1:45 am
amother OP wrote:
But I want the contents of my underwear to be totally clean.
And yeah I am Scratching Head Scratching Head Scratching Head

Mine are clean. Yes there maybe invisible residue, but guess what there is invisible germy, residue absolutely everywhere. And with that I am bowing out ....

Iymnok

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 4:27 am
Just wash your hands well regardless of your wiping method.

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 4:40 am
Oh, OP, if only you'd given a non toilet related example, this thread has such potential! LOL

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 6:37 am
My kids use wipes and they go into the garbage. DH and I use a bidet. Toilet paper does not get everything!

amother
Topaz

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 12:27 pm
amother Navy wrote:
Where do you put your pads/tampons ? Can't Believe It

In the bin?

I take an opaque bag with me and then dispose it in the trash. Trash gets chaned mid afternoon and eve. (small trash can).

amother
Topaz

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 12:28 pm
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
Question: Where are your female guests supposed to throw their used sanitary tampons and pads if you don't have a garbage can? Or do you prefer them to hand it over to you? (wrapped in TP)
Garbage can with lid is a must IMHO. What do you do with empty tooth paste tubes and other packaging? You flush that too?

My apartment is mini! No guests.

I actually might be hosting so I'll put a garbage bin for those few days.

amother
Topaz

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 12:35 pm
amother OP wrote:

Why don't you change the title...?

amother
Blushpink

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 12:44 pm
This thread has too much fighting between Team TP and Team Wipes and not enough between Team Wipes and Team Bidet. Because on the surface, we seem to have the same goal: to achieve true cleanliness. But Team Wipes seems to want to achieve this with less convenience and less regard for the environment.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 12:47 pm
amother Topaz wrote:
My apartment is mini! No guests.

I actually might be hosting so I'll put a garbage bin for those few days.

What so you do with empty shampoo bottles and squeezed out tooth paste tubes then?

takeiteasy

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 1:27 pm
We use scented disposable diaper bags of doogie bags when disposing the wipes in the garbage.

chocolatecake

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 1:46 pm
This thread really made me laugh!

My mother in law has wipes in every bathroom in her house and all the kids know to have in every bathroom that she may use in theirs too. I thought it was the strangest thing when I first got married. 12 years later I have wipes in every bathroom in my house because my kids like to use wipes after they go #2. All the bathroom garbages in my house have lids and the bags are changed every few days and there is no smell.

When I go to someone's house for Shabbos I will most definitley throw dirty pads, diapers, wipes in the garbage can BUT I alwasy make sure there is a bag in the garbage and I take it out before I leave. It is no one elses job to clean up that stuff....

Ask any plumber and you will be told not to throw any kind of wipe down the toliet even if says flushable.

When I saw the thread about things you used to do I was going to post about how I made Shabbos then vs now. When I first got married I worked till one on Friday and cooking shabbos was all night affairThursday night and I worked hard. It was as stress for me. Looking back, I have no idea what took so long because I never cooked fancy. Now I bh no longer work Friday and I can start cooking Shabbos at 12 on Friday and not stress at all. I alwasy froze things so its not like I was making soup and kugel every Thursday as a newlywed. It still boggles my mind what took me so long.....

amother
Grape

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 4:19 pm
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
What so you do with empty shampoo bottles and squeezed out tooth paste tubes then?

You walk 3 miles to the nearest garbage can in your house Rolling Eyes

amother
Bergamot

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 4:23 pm
Skippy!! wrote:

I don't even get this. Do you put soap on your wipes when you wipe your bottom? Because I can tell you, if it were on my face, wipes would not br sufficient. But there's really no comparison between the your tush and your face. At least I hope not.

amother
Hosta

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 4:37 pm
Guys. Just use wet toilet paper. Done.

amother
Chestnut

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 4:43 pm
amother OP wrote:
Scratching Head

What is something you used to do that makes you scratch your head in wonder? Scratching Head

Back to the original question 😉
Work full time. Now I don’t know how I ever used to do that!!
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics