Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Are you the same person here as in real life
Previous  1  2

are you the same
yes  
 75%  [ 54 ]
no way  
 18%  [ 13 ]
don't know myself enough to answer  
 6%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 72

bubby

Post Thu, Jan 22 2009, 11:06 pm
I've forgotten who I was & I'm not sure who I'm turning into.... Scratching Head

mimivan

Post Thu, Jan 22 2009, 11:14 pm
bubby wrote:
I've forgotten who I was & I'm not sure who I'm turning into.... Scratching Head
LOL...I feel that way too!

Butterfly

Post Fri, Jan 23 2009, 10:11 am
bubby wrote:

Well Bubby, I don't know if I know you personally IRL.., for all I know, you might be my big sister Salut , my next door neighbor Very Happy , or possibly, a friendly acquaintance. Tongue Out

But somehow I can picture you quite clearly, to be the very special person IRL, as you appear to be on Imamother.

In whatever thread you participate with, your every post comes across with sincere compassion and intelligence.. and many times highlighted with your, ever so humble, humor LOL

May Hashem Bench/Bless you and yours with all good Brachos and Hatzlacha, and to all of us here, may we continue enjoying your enriching insights for as long as Imamother will exist BEZR"H.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Sep 12 2011, 11:31 am
Oooooh, nice post, Butterfly (who is no longer with us....on Imamother, that is).

I'm ME wherever I go!

(And the only reason I bumped up this OLD thread is that it showed up in my "related" posts)

chocolate chips

Post Mon, Sep 12 2011, 11:38 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Oooooh, nice post, Butterfly (who is no longer with us....on Imamother, that is).

I'm ME wherever I go!

(And the only reason I bumped up this OLD thread is that it showed up in my "related" posts)
LOL I guess you were trying to give an example from the other thread LOL!

Well seriously in all honesty I voted then read your post as the last one and when you wrote is no longer on imamother I looked at the date and I realized it was old thread Very Happy
But now that its open...

I think I am me. If im not me then who is?
If he is she and she is he then he must he and she must be she Smile

hadasa

Post Tue, Sep 13 2011, 1:49 am
In real life I'm more sensitive and I get more heated in conversation. Here I can stick to an intellectual debate without taking it personally.
Also, IRL I don't always think well on the spot and sometimes find it hard to put my thoughts into words. Here I don't have to answer immediately, I can take my time to formulate my opinion in my head and then come back to post it.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics