Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Avigailmiriam is leaving Imamother
Previous  1  2  3

sky

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 10:18 am
I'm sorry to hear this. AvigailMiriam was a great poster on this site. I'm sorry to see her go.

Clarissa

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 11:08 am
I've gotten lots of PMs, some of which asked if she was leaving for health reasons. I'm sure she appreciates your concern, but that's not why she's decided to do this.

NativeMom

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 11:14 am
Well I'm sorry to hear she's leaving Crying

Mini Cookie

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 11:27 am
Please come back & visit sometimes...I cannot believe this. If its something somebody said or did or if its something we can correct you would tell us, right?

I'm glad to say though I love this site I use it wit moderation for my own good, these things can get addictive, seriously! Wink

Bye bye AvigailMiriam Salut . I'm hoping it was your choice & you werent kicked off this site. I dont see why that would be but im just hoping...cuz Clarissa said "will be deactivated". What

greenfire

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 11:52 am
first you guys chew people to the core and then wonder why anybody leaves this place ... she won't be the first person to leave and I'm sure not the last ... but ask yourself before someone leaves how did I treat them ... Idea how do I treat any posters here

the fact is after yesterday where many of you posters spoke in such disdain - it certainly puts a damper on the way I see the posters I've liked up until then ...

anyways here's to you avigail miriam for being unique, open, honest, amazing, aidel, intelligent and standing your ground ...
l'chaim Drunken Smile Cheers לחיים

Mini Cookie

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 12:21 pm
what happened yesterday shock

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 12:22 pm
you should ask yael about this

MiracleMama

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 12:23 pm
Mollys Mama wrote:
I'm hoping it was your choice & you werent kicked off this site. I dont see why that would be but im just hoping...cuz Clarissa said "will be deactivated". What

I am also wondering about the "deactiviated" account.... since it seems like if a person wanted to stop coming here for any variety of reasons they could simply stop coming.

Anyhow, I wish you all the best Avigailmiriam!

greenfire

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 12:28 pm
a person can request all signs of their existence to be gone ... gone ... gone ...

Atali

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 12:41 pm
AvigayilMiriam,

If you are reading this please don't leave! We all like you and value your opinion.

melbee

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 12:57 pm
I, like other posters here, never really expressed my appreciation for AvigailMiriam, but always appreciated her insight and input on things. Like one other poster said, her avatar always made me smile, and she seemed to generally care about the other mothers on the site. I'm sorry I never had any real communication with her personally, and wish her the best. Hatzlacha, and you will be missed. Salut Cheers

Mrs. XYZ

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 2:02 pm
Clarissa wrote:
ChossidMom wrote:
Sounds like the poster asked Clarissa to inform us. Scratching Head
I offered to do this, and did so with her approval.

Just curious, didn't you mention a few times that you dont like when people do that? (I know you meant ppl. making announcements about themselves, but is this so different?)

Butterfly

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 2:21 pm
shabbosiscomin wrote:
I, like other posters here, never really expressed my appreciation for AvigailMiriam, but always appreciated her insight and input on things. Like one other poster said, her avatar always made me smile, and she seemed to generally care about the other mothers on the site. I'm sorry I never had any real communication with her personally, and wish her the best. Hatzlacha, and you will be missed. Salut Cheers

At one time I tried to PM her, but since I am having technical problems with my PM feature, I couldn't go ahead with it. I had something very personal to share with her, and also hoped to get some insight from her that might have been beneficial for myself. Study

AvigailMiriam, I will always cherish you for your wisdom, compassion, and strength.
You are one beautiful woman, inside and out ke"h. Thumbs Up

Be well. May Hashem bless you with health, wealth, and best of luck, and may you continue to model your beauty with your inspirational Midoh of Bitachon/ Faith. Queen Salut

May we all be united again, through the coming of Moshiach very very soon, AMEIN!! and until then, you are always welcome back here to continue modeling for us your Faith and Beauty. Cheers Cheers

Hug

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 4:05 pm
A lot of really great posters are gone now. Chen, Southern Bubby...Technic ...AwesomethenSome .....

Raisin

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 4:08 pm
greenfire wrote:
a person can request all signs of their existence to be gone ... gone ... gone ...

is that really possible? Your posts always remain.

shalhevet

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 4:12 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
A lot of really great posters are gone now. Chen, Southern Bubby...Technic ...AwesomethenSome .....

and a lot of really great posters are still posting Very Happy

I don't think chen is so gone anyhow... right louche? Wink

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 4:13 pm
Raisin wrote:
greenfire wrote:

is that really possible? Your posts always remain.

You can go back and delete them. It's a job, though.

Yael

Post Sun, Jan 25 2009, 4:15 pm
looks like the thread has run its course, anything to add, pm me.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics