Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dr. Ditchek
1  2  Next

amother

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 11:21 am
anyone have experience with him?
im pregnant and looking for a pediatrician and he was reccommended to me

PIP

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 11:22 am
I hear he's great. I know a few people who use him.

RM24

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 12:45 pm
I was one of his first patients as a child. He is an amazing diagnostician. He also uses a combination of Natural and Medical approach which I really like. I would definitely use him IYH when I have my own children.

boruchhashem

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 1:43 pm
One of the best.

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 2:51 pm
he is a very knowlegeable and highly recommended doctor. I used to use him, but I stopped because I wanted a pediatrician who would give me the time of day. Dr. Ditchek has his nurses do everything (weight, height, ears, nose, throat, shots....) and then he comes in and says "hi, do you have any questions? no? ok, see you in a few months" and that is it. For some people, that is fine. I like a doctor to sit down with me, personally examine my child, tell me how he rates developmentally, etc., so this wasnt for me.

SingALong

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 3:35 pm
I also had him as a kid. like above good dr but not around much.

myfriends715

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 3:52 pm
we use him.. its good that hes there in case something is seriously wrong but for just a check up or ear infection etc... I go to the nurse practitioner tammy.. shes really nice and knows her stuff..

amother

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 6:30 pm
OP here
who else comes highly recommended? pref. in the flatbush area

myfriends715

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 9:37 pm
my friends are very happy w dr whaba.. hes on kings hwy.. aparently he give kids a lot more attention

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 9:38 pm
I use Dr. Norowitz on E. 9th and Ditmas....very happy, bh.

Mommy3.5

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 9:39 pm
dr. Senya vayner

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 9:54 pm
Is he the same person who invented the kosher chocolate omega 3 teddy bear vitamins? Just wondering.

el2cg

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 10:00 pm
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:
Is he the same person who invented the kosher chocolate omega 3 teddy bear vitamins? Just wondering.

he didn't invent them! but yes, its the same dr. ditchek. Happens to be, another brand carried them first. they are manufactured in israel...

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 10:04 pm
They are great, I wish he would make an adult dose of them.

el2cg

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 10:24 pm
I personally think its like the junk you find in the store that says "with vitamin c". I did give the gummy iron bear to my dd. there was no way should would take anything else. she calls them "medicine junk". The multi-vitamin is the least potent kosher vitamin available for kids...but then again, if its that or nothing...they r yummy!

amother

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 11:23 pm
myfriends715 wrote:
my friends are very happy w dr whaba.. hes on kings hwy.. aparently he give kids a lot more attention

I was looking into him too, just wasnt sure if he has as much knowledge and experience as some of the others

myfriends715

Post Wed, Apr 22 2009, 11:45 pm
amother wrote:
myfriends715 wrote:

I was looking into him too, just wasnt sure if he has as much knowledge and experience as some of the others

I have 3 friends who are using him and are very happy... if I would switch it would be to him

rb

Post Fri, Apr 24 2009, 10:14 am
Another vote for Dr. Wahba. Very happy with him.

amother

Post Fri, Jun 07 2013, 1:22 pm
Does anyone know why Tammy left?

amother

Post Fri, Jun 07 2013, 2:08 pm
Dr. Richard Schwimmer on Nostrand and M.... been to several, and he has consistently been the best in terms of commitment, personal attention, availability, diagnosis....
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics