Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Hours of sleep

How many hours do u sleep a night
10-12  
 2%  [ 2 ]
8-9  
 22%  [ 17 ]
6-7  
 59%  [ 46 ]
4-5  
 11%  [ 9 ]
Less than 4  
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 77

ILOVELIFE

Post Sun, Apr 09 2006, 3:51 am
how many hours do u sleep on an average night? Do u feel well-rested?

youngmom

Post Sun, Apr 09 2006, 10:13 am
on average 6 probably and NO I DO NOT feel well rested. my daughter decides that time's up and that's that.

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Apr 09 2006, 10:37 am
BH my baby has begun mamish sleeping through the night so if I go to sleep on time I get 8 hours. If I go to sleep late, well then that's my fault. Not 8 hour consecutively but more like 4 and 4 or 5 and 3 (with half an hour in the middle for a feeding)

willow

Post Sun, Apr 09 2006, 1:02 pm
I strongly believe in the power of sleep for a persons overall health. I used to make sure that every single night I got 8 - 8 1/2 hrs. Now with my baby I get bet 5-7. It makes a major difference in my day Sad How do I get more sleep?

jewgal84

Post Sun, Apr 09 2006, 1:03 pm
I try to get at least 8-9 hours a night.

If I try more than that, I just spend the time in bed, not alseep though, so why waste precious time when I can be doing something.

Usually in bed by 10:30-11pm and get up at 7:30am.

queen

Post Sun, Apr 09 2006, 1:42 pm
when single I wouldn't go to bed before 2am, and up early for work the next morning- and was fine...... these days LOL my eyes are already closing by 11pm.

getting now about 7 hours of interupted sleep but seem to be managing Very Happy

Frumom

Post Sun, Apr 09 2006, 4:34 pm
willow wrote:
I strongly believe in the power of sleep for a persons overall health. I used to make sure that every single night I got 8 - 8 1/2 hrs. Now with my baby I get bet 5-7. It makes a major difference in my day Sad How do I get more sleep?

Do you go to sleep really late?

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Apr 09 2006, 5:47 pm
I nap almost every day, when the baby sleeps. That's how I keep going.

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Apr 09 2006, 5:53 pm
as a girl I mamesh used to sleep 12 hours...then, with a baby, I slept much much less and was always sick, catching colds and such.

not until the kids got older, did I stop getting sick, and now am at a good night's sleep, Thank goodness!!!!!

willow

Post Sun, Apr 09 2006, 7:21 pm
I go to sleep when baby falls asleep , I awake when she awakes Sad

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Apr 10 2006, 2:56 am
I go to sleep never... if I ever fall asleep it's on my office chair.. at the comptuer.. I don't like to sleep..
I'm afraid I won't get up in time for work..
and I'm usually not tired before 3 am. even if I didn't sleep a/thing the night before...
I don't have a baby that wakes me up..
I get up between 7-8

nicole81

Post Mon, Apr 10 2006, 10:19 am
technically, around 6 hours. but I wake up about 4 times a night for various reasons (I'm 7 mos. pg, go figure.) plus, I have a 1 yr old that occasionally keeps me up. plus now with pesach cleaning, forget about it. I'd say even though I may be in my bed for 6 hours, I get more like 4 hours a night. and NO, I don't feel well rested, lol.

mom3boys

Post Mon, Apr 10 2006, 5:53 pm
Go to bed at about 11:00-11:30pm, get up at 6am to see DH off to work and get a few things done before the kids get up. Definitely agree with willow
Quote:
I strongly believe in the power of sleep for a persons overall health

plan to implement a new sleeping schedule Wink after pesach and before the new baby comes this summer (G-d willing)

go4ward

Post Mon, Apr 10 2006, 9:45 pm
um....

v good question !

not sure really, its diff every night. Ifind that quality is often more important than quantity though.

ektsm

Post Wed, Apr 12 2006, 12:42 am
don't we all just want a little more sleep at night

willow

Post Sun, Apr 16 2006, 1:42 pm
o.k I am exhausted the past 3 nights I barely slept.I do not know why ( maybe 2 much on my mind?) So I need tips for getting through the day. I on't want caffeine or sugar advice as it only makes me more irritable. Some help please!!!!!!

imale

Post Sun, Apr 16 2006, 5:17 pm
Put on some good music and sing.......... Bounce

willow

Post Sun, Apr 16 2006, 6:21 pm
Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics