Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Glee!! anyone watch it?
  Previous  1  2  3  4 9  10  11  Next

jayne

Post Fri, Dec 11 2009, 11:22 am
I thought I'd hate it, but I LOVE it. So sad it's on hiatus. Where can I see the pilot??

slushiemom

Post Sat, Dec 12 2009, 8:28 am
The last episode was AMAZING!!! I already pre-ordered the season on DVD, I could watch it over and over again! I'm in Israel, so I can't use Hulu, but if anyone needs another site to watch on, I watch lots of shows on www.surfthechannel.com

And Defy Gravity- also one of my fav songs on the show! I have the glee channel on youtube constantly on in my kitchen when I'm cooking/cleaning, the songs are just too good!

I think my favorite is Lean On Me. and I LOVE artie's voice in that song.

Glee, we'll miss you!!!

dimples

Post Sat, Dec 12 2009, 3:51 pm
I love glee!!! cant wait till it returns!!!!!

relaxed

Post Sun, Dec 13 2009, 8:16 pm
All right, who do I curse out first on this thread? There I was, happily (generally) tottering through the day, with no TV in my house and only the occasional desire to catch American Idol or SYTYCD, with some time for internet surfing and (very) minor housekeeping, when "Glee!! anyone watch it?" pops up on my imamother home page.

I ignore the thread banner once. I ignore it twice. Three and four times. Then, by chance, I see some mention of it somewhere else and end up watching a Glee song on youtube and now... I am royally hooked on this show!

Help! What am I going to do for the next few months without Glee?? I am truly addicted. I think I'm about to experience the Gleek blues... shock

slushiemom

Post Mon, Dec 14 2009, 4:07 am
haha that would be me who started the thread! Smile

glad you got hooked Wink it's a show that just makes people happy to watch, yaknow? I'm waiting for the dvd's of the first 13 episodes to come out so I can watch it over and over till april!

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Mon, Dec 14 2009, 7:16 am
relaxed wrote:
All right, who do I curse out first on this thread? There I was, happily (generally) tottering through the day, with no TV in my house and only the occasional desire to catch American Idol or SYTYCD, with some time for internet surfing and (very) minor housekeeping, when "Glee!! anyone watch it?" pops up on my imamother home page.

I ignore the thread banner once. I ignore it twice. Three and four times. Then, by chance, I see some mention of it somewhere else and end up watching a Glee song on youtube and now... I am royally hooked on this show!

Help! What am I going to do for the next few months without Glee?? I am truly addicted. I think I'm about to experience the Gleek blues... shock

8) Me too! Exactly the same.

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Dec 14 2009, 7:19 am
I like the singing, but that's about it. The writing isn't very good. And the whole plot is completely contrived. It reminds me of an 80's sitcom.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Wed, Dec 30 2009, 6:52 pm
I became an addict. I watched 5 episodes in one night!!! hulu doesnt have the beginning anymore, so I was only able to watch the last few.. where can I see the first few eps?

Soph

Post Wed, Dec 30 2009, 6:55 pm
http://www.casttv.com/shows

slushiemom

Post Thu, Dec 31 2009, 12:15 am
or www.surfthechannel.com

my set of the first 13 episodes on dvd are coming soon! yay!

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Dec 31 2009, 2:22 pm
I found the episodes on ch131.com yay!

debsters1101

Post Thu, Dec 31 2009, 2:31 pm
omg guys I just found this thread and I'm a hard core Gleek too!! what is this youtube channel you tspeak of? please share with the class JM in the AM stream is starting to grate on my nerves ;-)

slushiemom

Post Thu, Dec 31 2009, 10:22 pm
when you go into youtube search for 'glee' and in the results a few down will be a playlist- click 'play all 56 songs' and it'll just play them, one after the next! I check the box that says 'randomize' so it's not always in the same order.

debsters1101

Post Fri, Jan 01 2010, 5:03 am
Found it!! I'm in heaven :-D
thanks!

slushiemom

Post Fri, Jan 01 2010, 5:32 am
enjoy! shabbat shalom!

Lovely Lady

Post Mon, Jan 11 2010, 5:54 pm
Ooooohhh I am such a GLEEK! it's the most amazing show ever, I can't wait for it to start again!

pobody's nerfect

Post Mon, Apr 12 2010, 5:12 pm
is anyone else frustrated that glee is coming back during sefira? I can't wait til lag baomer to catch up!!!!

WriterMom

Post Mon, Apr 12 2010, 5:14 pm
pobody's nerfect wrote:
is anyone else frustrated that glee is coming back during sefira? I can't wait til lag baomer to catch up!!!!
Oooh, what's it like? Comedy, I'm guessing, but is it drama-running-storyline, or stand alone episodes? I'm trying to find new things to watch on the treadmill.

pobody's nerfect

Post Mon, Apr 12 2010, 5:16 pm
episodes are sequential, and it's a mix of comedy and seriousness, with a ton of incredible singing.
(with background music, hence the nixing from my DH during sefira)

slushiemom

Post Tue, Apr 13 2010, 4:16 am
I watch/listen to recorded music and CANT WAIT for tonight's episode!!! I'm in israel, so we'll only get it here Wed morning, and my friends and I already have our 'glee viewing' scheduled as soon as the kids are in Gan tomorrow morning!!

Yay glee!
Page 3 of 11   Previous  1  2  3  4 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics