Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Best zip-up strechies for babies

ss321

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 1:21 pm
For the winter, I usually buy the fleece ones at target, they are SO cozy and comfy. I really like the strechies that zip all the way down the leg, but which company makes the most comfortable ones? I saw some on the childrens place website, but in the past the strechies I ordered from them were as stiff as could be, they had to be washed a good 4 or 5 times before they were remotely comfortable. who sells really cozy, lighter than fleece or velour ones, for the summer?
Thanks

shoy18

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 1:26 pm
gap has a bunch some with feet some without

GAMZu

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 2:10 pm
Really, I didn't find TCP's stretchies to be stiff...

ss321

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 3:03 pm
GAMZu wrote:
Really, I didn't find TCP's stretchies to be stiff...

I bought this one right here http://www.childrensplace.com/.....24651|24905&categoryNameTree=baby+boy|sleepwear&categoryName=babyboys
and it wanst a "tshirt" material, it was more harsh and scratchy!
I sent it back Sad
Ill try gap.
Are there any local stores (brooklyn I mean) where they have nice ones for not so expensive? I love petit bateau but I am NOT interested in spending that much on strehcies my kids wear to SLEEP! I want like carters - along those lines. But the carters at target (Nostrand one) all had snaps, not zippers. So not worth the drive there Sad.

realeez

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 3:55 pm
I had good luck also with TCP PJs. The GAP ones are good too but they are super narrow (we call them anorexic PJs). If you have an outlet near you, you can probably do better price wise. Old Navy ones are pretty similar to the GAP ones.

octopus

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 3:58 pm
my mil gets these fuzzy fleecy stretchies in the waldbaums on ralph avenue. there is a kiddy store somewheres located in the same complex or something.she always gets cute stuff there for really cheap.

shoy18

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 4:44 pm
realeez wrote:
I had good luck also with TCP PJs. The GAP ones are good too but they are super narrow (we call them anorexic PJs). If you have an outlet near you, you can probably do better price wise. Old Navy ones are pretty similar to the GAP ones.

my kids are super narrow, they fit quite well into the anorexic pjs!

BusyBeeMommy

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 4:54 pm
I found Carter's stretchies (zip ones) in Babies R Us and Kohl's, which is right next door.

sky

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 5:09 pm
I loved the carter stretchies.

mummiedearest

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 8:07 pm
I really like the gerber stretchies.

Pinky

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 8:26 pm
Ill try gap.
Are there any local stores (brooklyn I mean) where they have nice ones for not so expensive? I love petit bateau but I am NOT interested in spending that much on strehcies my kids wear to SLEEP! I want like carters - along those lines. But the carters at target (Nostrand one) all had snaps, not zippers. So not worth the drive there Sad.[/quote]
you can get the petit bateau in century for a good price the terries are around $20 they also sell carters and calvin klein @ a good price

chaylizi

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 8:47 pm
sky wrote:
I loved the carter stretchies.

all my kids wear carters 'jammies.

gold21

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 9:29 pm
im a big fan if the childrens place 100 percent cotton pjs. cute and comfy and they wash well.

curlytop

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 9:36 pm
Another vote for Childrens Place. They go on sale really cheap, like $4-5 sometimes.
I also bought the target brand stretchies for my kids when they were newborns. They are like 2 for $9 and you can never have enough stretchies Smile I wouldn't say they are the best quality but at that stage they don't stay in the same size very long anyways so its not like they get worn a million times.

Mommy F.

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 10:44 pm
snugabye sleepers are so good!
http://www.snugabye.com/

they often have an option for you to cover the toes/hands.
So the sleeve can fold over for babies that scratch and the feet can fold over when they sleep and unfold when they're walking.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries