Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
My friend, a young Kallah needs your help!

Yael

Post Sun, May 17 2009, 9:18 pm
A very special girl has recently become a kallah.
She has always been there for me and for others, always giving and caring. Now the tables have turned and she needs our help. She is getting married soon, and doesn't have the necessary funds to pay for her modest wedding. Not even including a sheitel and household items.
I humbly implore each of you to send something to help her out. Let's see if we can put a sizeable dent in the $5000 that is still needed.

Money can be sent directly to
Devorah Benjamin
712 Montgomery st.
Brooklyn, N.Y, 11213

Or pay through PayPal or Credit Card if you prefer, directly to me, and I will forward the full amount to her.

Thank you.

shluchamom

Post Sun, May 17 2009, 9:19 pm
Maybe give a way of identifying when sending to devora benjamin as she B'H has to fundraise for many couples.

Yael

Post Sun, May 17 2009, 9:23 pm
I will ask.
In the meantime you can say that its coming from Imamother, she will know who its for.

twokids

Post Sun, May 17 2009, 10:00 pm
when I was a kallah I went to the household gemach in ch. I was able to get quite a lot of things that also included a shaitel.

did she try there? it was very helpful to me although my wedding expenses were a lot less then you posted hers is

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, May 18 2009, 12:11 am
I recently got married, and also qualified for a lot of things from gmachs.. there are many many gmachs out there.
most of my household stuff came from a g'mach based in Monsey or in BP called Yad Batya L'Kallah.
I got 2 very nice sheitels from a gmach in monsey as well. my gown came from a gmach, as did my crown, veil and shoes.
Good Luck to your friend and Mazel Tov!!

ShakleeMom

Post Mon, May 18 2009, 12:35 am
Purple Rox! wrote:
I recently got married, and also qualified for a lot of things from gmachs.. there are many many gmachs out there.
most of my household stuff came from a g'mach based in Monsey or in BP called Yad Batya L'Kallah.
I got 2 very nice sheitels from a gmach in monsey as well. my gown came from a gmach, as did my crown, veil and shoes.
Good Luck to your friend and Mazel Tov!!

And you looked amazing!

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, May 18 2009, 2:28 am
Yeah, you've mentioned that a couple of times.. but you're turning away the subject here...

Yael

Post Tue, May 19 2009, 12:02 pm
You can mention the name Golda Schapiro and Devora will know who its for.
mentioning Imamother is fine too.

Thanks for all the suggestions, can anyone donate any maaser $$$ leshem mitzva ?????????

wiggirl

Post Wed, May 20 2009, 11:54 am
.l

Last edited by wiggirl on Sat, May 23 2009, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Wed, May 20 2009, 3:55 pm
wiggirl wrote:
I'd love to help ! How much do u still need ? We would rather help pay for services rather than just givving money , so if she still needs shietels she can go to my sheitel macher in lawrence/ far rockaway area and ill work out the financhals with her .If there is more that she needs please let me know so I can network as much help as I can
tzkuh limitzvos!

Is by Any chance your sheitel macher, YK ?? if yes tell her purplerox/malky says hello.

supermommy

Post Tue, Jun 02 2009, 4:19 pm
bump.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics