Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
2.5 year old HOME & NEEDS SOMETHING TO DO
Previous  1  2

Love My Babes

Post Wed, Aug 26 2009, 7:19 pm
faithohave wrote:
chocolate moose, you need to be a bit more realistic. Not everyone can just take off as they need unfortunately.
I agree, reminds me of all those articles you read where they tell you to shut your office door and hang a note on it saying on important phone call, then they tell you to take a 15 minute nap shock or nursing moms should ask their bosses to make a room for them to be able to nurse comfortably shock this is not reality, even if some offices have such options. bosses dont care how many kids you have. if you take on a job its obviously cuz u want it. so do it.... if u have excuses theyll just say we dont need ppl like you!!!

what about kitchen toys. like play food and pots so she can cook all alone. a mini broom..things to color with, u can get the crayola wonder colors, I think, they only write on special paper so the mess doesnt go anywhere else. theres also paint like that..dolls with clothes to change into if she can do that alone already..books

malkie

Post Wed, Aug 26 2009, 8:58 pm
Love My Babe wrote:
or nursing moms should ask their bosses to make a room for them to be able to nurse comfortably shock

It is actually a law in most states that your workplace has to provide you with a clean, private place to pump breastmilk. It's not some catty luxury that nursing moms are trying to score.

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Aug 27 2009, 10:18 am
Love My Babe wrote:
faithohave wrote:
chocolate moose, you need to be a bit more realistic. Not everyone can just take off as they need unfortunately.
I agree, reminds me of all those articles you read where they tell you to shut your office door and hang a note on it saying on important phone call, then they tell you to take a 15 minute nap shock or nursing moms should ask their bosses to make a room for them to be able to nurse comfortably shock this is not reality, even if some offices have such options. bosses dont care how many kids you have. if you take on a job its obviously cuz u want it. so do it.... if u have excuses theyll just say we dont need ppl like you!!!

Well, as I've always been a working mom, I think that's awful !!!

small bean

Post Thu, Aug 27 2009, 10:22 am
the inhaler isnt as good. she has to do that on shabbos bec I can't do the nebulizer. but the doc said the nebulizer is much better for her.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers