Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sheitel online

Mandy

Post Fri, Mar 17 2006, 12:26 pm
Have you ever bought a sheitel on line on ebay or whatever ?

Is there a site where people can send in a picture of themselves and have the picture try on diff. sheitels ?

I need to buy a new one and the ones on ebay seem to be much cheaper. Non-indian, human hair, skin top, multi directional for 250-500 instead of 600-1000 like it is with a real sheitel macher. But I am nervous about buying one without trying it on. Advice ?

Meema2Kids

Post Fri, Mar 17 2006, 12:49 pm
I don't know but I am interested in this also since I don't have a sheital macher in town.

tziviakayla

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 8:40 am
I bought a synthetic one from Wilshire Wigs. I think they also offer human hair wigs. I have friends that have bought from Paula Young Wigs. They sell mostly synthetics, but there are also human hair styles as well. My friends have been pleased. All are reasonably priced. I think both websites have return policies if you don't like them. They also have telephone numbers, so you can speak with someone before purchasing. You can even order "color rings" before you purchase a wig! I'm currently looking for a new one as well. Feel free to PM to see what else I have found (a new wig search is actually one of my projects for today!)

southernbubby

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 8:52 am
I bought a couple of human (Chinese) hair wigs from Paula Young. They looked nice after I had them styled but did not hold a set for very long. The company says that the synthetics have about a 3 month life span. These wigs may be intended for women who don't live in them, but wear them to an occasional party. Sometimes Yaffa wigs has a 2 for one deal in the Jewish Press. I have had mixed luck with those.

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 9:29 am
You should check out
http://www.savvysheitels.com/

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 9:45 am
Sometimes these sheital sales are irregulars and if it doesn't matter to you, fine, but there was one I was never able to wear, no matter how much hair I added, took away, or paid stylists to fix for me.

The thing is, you don't know this when you buy it...

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 9:46 am
Savvysheitels allows you to return and exchange (from what I heard).

hey its me

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 9:16 pm
DefyGravity wrote:
You should check out
http://www.savvysheitels.com/

has anyone ever bought a sheital there?

I got a georgie fall wen I got married, 9 months down the line I cant wear it anymore, it cost about $250 I dont want to make the same mistake again!

I saw 2 falls on this site one was a yaffa one was a savy anyone had experience with these companies?

tziviakayla

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 9:26 pm
My 1st two wigs were Yaffa (bought at the same time) They lasted about 6 years each. I've never bought from that website

hey its me

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 9:29 pm
the yaffa fall on that site was priced $250 does that mean they r not good?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels