Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Tonitght is my son's wedding.
Previous  1  2  3

Carefulmom

Post Thu, Oct 29 2009, 10:33 am
Thank you all for the beautiful Brochos. The wedding was georgous. All my girl grandchildren wore the same dress but the rest of us wore any color. But the simcha was there. If I knew how to upload a clip of my grandson, singing under the chuppa I would do it. It was sooo beautiful I was crying like no tomorrow.

If someone can tell me how to upload a clip and maybe even a picture please let me know.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Oct 29 2009, 10:41 am
You can open a free account in Photobucket and upload it to there. Then you copy the embed link from there to here. That's for photos. Not sure about videos.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Oct 29 2009, 11:25 am
Carefulmom wrote:
Thank you all for the beautiful Brochos. The wedding was georgous. All my girl grandchildren wore the same dress but the rest of us wore any color. But the simcha was there. If I knew how to upload a clip of my grandson, singing under the chuppa I would do it. It was sooo beautiful I was crying like no tomorrow.

If someone can tell me how to upload a clip and maybe even a picture please let me know.

May I be so bold as to edit this: "but the rest of us wore any color. AND the simcha was there." Very Happy

Then again, I don't know what you went through to get there. OTOH, maybe I have a vague idea, having had the wonderful pleasure and mazal of doing this myself. Mazal tov, and much nachas, and may you carry these warm fuzzies with you for many many months to come (till the next one!).

Carefulmom

Post Thu, Oct 29 2009, 3:12 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Carefulmom wrote:

May I be so bold as to edit this: "but the rest of us wore any color. AND the simcha was there." Very Happy

Then again, I don't know what you went through to get there. OTOH, maybe I have a vague idea, having had the wonderful pleasure and mazal of doing this myself. Mazal tov, and much nachas, and may you carry these warm fuzzies with you for many many months to come (till the next one!).

Amein. You will have to excuse me for not saying it right but my brain is a little fried now.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics