Home

SCD friendly crunchy chicken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

mummiedearest

Post Posted: Mon, Nov 02 2009, 8:44 pm       Post subject: SCD friendly crunchy chicken
I made this last night, it was a hit:

place chicken in pan. pour some oil over. spice as you like, or skip the spices. finely dice onion and garlic. I used one medium onion and two cloves of garlic for two chicken breasts. pile the onion and garlic on top of the chicken. seriously pile it. bake at 400 till onions/garlic are crunchy and chicken is done.

it tasted like an everything bagel, so for those of you who miss that, here's your fleishig substitute.

ShakleeMom

Post Posted: Tue, Nov 03 2009, 12:07 am       Post subject: re: SCD friendly crunchy chicken
Yum yum yummy, I get the idea! Sounds amazing.

Today's illegal chicken breasts were coated in flour and fried. Then, in the frying pan I added mustard, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, and salt. When it was bubbling, I added the chicken back into the pot. yummy chinese style chicken, heavenly. Too bad I only got to drool but the kids were smacking their lips...

mummiedearest

Post Posted: Tue, Nov 03 2009, 12:39 am       Post subject: Re: re: SCD friendly crunchy chicken
ShakleeMom wrote:
Yum yum yummy, I get the idea! Sounds amazing.

Today's illegal chicken breasts were coated in flour and fried. Then, in the frying pan I added mustard, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, and salt. When it was bubbling, I added the chicken back into the pot. yummy chinese style chicken, heavenly. Too bad I only got to drool but the kids were smacking their lips...

sounds yummy. I'm drooling too, if it helps any. fortunately I don't work on anything that yummy for my kids that I can't have. they'd be happy with macaroni and cheese all week.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Page 1 of 1