Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
Anyone try Pomegrante cake in this week's Hamodia Magazine?
Previous  1  2  3

bubby

Post Thu, Oct 22 2009, 5:06 pm
Tomorrow, bli neder...too tired. G'night, y'all!

lamplighter

Post Thu, Oct 22 2009, 6:00 pm
Thanks!

Mevater

Post Thu, Oct 22 2009, 6:11 pm
agh wrote:
my cake was too heavy and not great. I dont think I will make it again- I will stick to my cakes that I know are great. But it did look pretty!
Which ones? Are the recipes posted here?

Grandmama

Post Thu, Oct 22 2009, 9:18 pm
My daughter made it with intentions to bring it for yom tov. She said it looked nothing like the photo, tasted horrible and all in all was disastrous. She did not even bring it so I did not see it. The picture made me very hungry, and I was looking forward to a cake made with my favorite fruit, as it looked so nice in the picture. She said it only made one bundt, not two, and she threw it out after tasting it, saying it was awful.

merelyme

Post Sun, Nov 08 2009, 7:10 am
did anyone read Tamar Ansh's column in this week's Hamodia? She addressed all the issues brought up here and explained what could have gone wrong - one example was pouring the batter into one 9-inch bundt pan instead of two - it would come out horrible.

Isramom8

Post Sun, Nov 08 2009, 7:20 am
And if anyone has further questions you can contact Tamar Ansh through the Hamodia email address. magazine@hamodia.com
Put the name Tamar Ansh and what its about in the subject line.

MMEC123

Post Sun, Nov 08 2009, 8:49 am
This week's Hamodia magazine had a whole letter from Tamar Ansch addressing the apparently many letters she got saying the cake didn't come out right. If anyone wants to retry the recipe and wants to know why it may not have come out right, let me know and I can post her tips.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins