Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Reusing dry pullups?
Previous  1  2

tovarena

Post Thu, Dec 17 2009, 9:48 am
Tamiri wrote:
(1) MamaBear, how did he get to be 4.5? Wasn't his upsherin yesterday?

OMG! I was SO thinking exactly the same thing! LOL

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Dec 17 2009, 10:11 am
tovarena wrote:
Tamiri wrote:
(1) MamaBear, how did he get to be 4.5? Wasn't his upsherin yesterday?

OMG! I was SO thinking exactly the same thing! LOL

Aww, so was I (looking for the emoticon of a smiley tearing up...)
I vote to reuse, and don't go for diapers, even to save money, though maybe you can try underwear from time to time. BTDT.

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Dec 17 2009, 10:17 am
Lol youre all so cute. yes time flies when youre having fun bh!~!!!

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Dec 17 2009, 10:30 am
Marion wrote:
I don't buy Pull-Ups, they're too expensive. He sleeps in plain old pyjamas. These days I just do lots of laundry. (And he sleeps on a wipe-off mat on top of the sheet.)
If he'll wet in the middle of the night he'll wake up and be uncomfortable and need ot be changed. and the room will have a perpetual smell.

amother

Post Thu, Dec 17 2009, 11:12 am
I also reuse them up 2-3 times each. Target makes a decent generic of pull ups for cheaper. But another way to save $ on pull ups or diapers is to go on ebay and buy coupons for $3.00 off huggies (usually they come in sets of 10-20 coupons, and will cost you maybe $2). CVS, Walgreens, Target and many other stores allow you to use any Huggies coupon (not necessarily for pull ups) on any Huggies product, so I buy the coupons, wait till they go on sale for 8.99 a pack, and then I stock up, so it comes out that I am paying $6 a bag. I do this for diapers and pull ups.

Marion

Post Thu, Dec 17 2009, 11:37 am
Mama Bear wrote:
Marion wrote:
I don't buy Pull-Ups, they're too expensive. He sleeps in plain old pyjamas. These days I just do lots of laundry. (And he sleeps on a wipe-off mat on top of the sheet.)
If he'll wet in the middle of the night he'll wake up and be uncomfortable and need ot be changed. and the room will have a perpetual smell.

So I change him. The boys' room has the window open all day, every day, unless it's "freezing" or raining. Even then, if it actually needs airing out I'll open the window and lower the triss.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics