Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Adoptive parents have enough of child

Rivka

Post Sat, Jan 15 2005, 4:42 pm
How about this one, a couple who adopted a 2 year old, had enough of him because he wasn't what they expected and wasn't doing what they thought he should be doing (or what they wanted him to be doing), so when he didn't eat his supper, the 'father' force fed him 40 teaspoons of salt. This caused the poor child to have a brain hemmorage. They then took him to hospital and instead of going to the closest one, they went to one half an hours drive away. Cold calculated and disgusting. The couple got 5 years in prison, which will probably be shortened.
The poor child has no family to be angry about this and complain to the courts about this maljustice. This couple do not deserve to have any children and should not be allowed to be around any child. I think the judge's decision of only 5 years is horrific.

Rochel Leah

Post Sat, Jan 15 2005, 5:10 pm
That is insane, weren't the couple profiled for emotional stability before accaepting them as adoptive parents??? Rolling Eyes

Tefila

Post Sat, Jan 15 2005, 5:28 pm
B"h with adoptive parents thats not the norm .But what has become the norm in the crazy goyshe world is of maternal mothers doing horrific, horrific things to their children.
We are not talking about neglect but about abuse and murder. These people have in, mine and others opinion, no right to live if they murder I don't care how emotionally unstable they were and how much help they should've, could've had Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

AweSumThenSum

Post Sat, Jan 15 2005, 6:32 pm
as horrid as this story is, at least the child was brought to the attention of people who can help him. how much sadder is it when the abuse is not brought to the attention of outsiders, and the child(ren) suffer on their own????????????

avigayil

Post Sat, Jan 15 2005, 7:02 pm
Did the child survive the abuse?
Hopefully another family will adopt him that will love him.
I have no patience for people who do those things to children.
Why do people even adopt children if they have such cruel natures? It makes no sense. And other couple daven every day for a child and even adopt 'special needs' children so they can help them grow at their own pace.

gryp

Post Sun, Jan 16 2005, 4:28 am
Quote:
no right to live if they murder I don't care how emotionally unstable they were

freilich are you talking about Andrea Yates? (I think thats her name)

Tefila

Post Sun, Jan 16 2005, 7:28 am
RG there are so are others too, recently a women cut both arms off 11 mnth infant with a saw. shock shock shock She didn't hide and admitted it. So she's imprisioned big deal Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
And other horrible horrible storys............

gryp

Post Sun, Jan 16 2005, 7:59 am
right... Crying

andrea yates, I guess, was the most famous one so I thought you were referring to her...

Motek

Post Sun, Jan 16 2005, 10:39 am
Quote:
what has become the norm in the crazy goyshe world

uh, freilich - this topic is upsetting, understandably so, but the norm? like the majority of gentile mothers kill or mutilate their children?

Rivka

Post Sun, Jan 16 2005, 2:56 pm
Quote:
Did the child survive the abuse?
Hopefully another family will adopt him that will love him.

If you are talking about the original story...the child died. The "parents" killed him...with salt.
Sorry if I didn't explain it at the begining, but I couldn't sleep at night because my husband told me this story and it really disturbed me.

What the authorities are saying now is how can they screen each person to make sure they are normal? They are doing loads you cannot mind read and you cannot know. Plus if you never gave any child for adoption then it could be worse. But yes it is not the norm.

Plus Freilich it isn't the norm for non Jewish mothers to hurt their kids either, that is why you hear about it on the news. If it were the norm you wouldn't hear of it.

Tefila

Post Sun, Jan 16 2005, 6:54 pm
Quote:
Plus Freilich it isn't the norm for non Jewish mothers to hurt their kids either, that is why you hear about it on the news. If it were the norm you wouldn't hear of it

You're right but it is becoming more common then I originally thought shock shock shock shock

avigayil

Post Sun, Jan 16 2005, 9:31 pm
I actually went to a British news website and found that story. How sad!
It really makes me so angry.
A few weeks ago, my sweet little boy tumbled off my bed and cried horribly. We took him to the ED and he was fine, B'H", just a little shaken up.
When I hear about such deliberate actions, and then the light sentences people get, I wonder where this planet of ours is headed.
It sometimes makes me want to be a foster mother and take these kids in. But that would take LOTS of planning.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics