Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Do You have an Inexpensive Stroller?
Previous  1  2

Twizzlers

Post Sun, Mar 07 2010, 10:48 pm
I am very happy with my Graco Quattro Tour. I bought it with the car seat as a travel system, but you can purchase it by itself. It is a single, but on many occasions, I have laid down the seat and put my 2 kids in it tandem style. They weigh 65 lbs together and its still holding strong!

justanothermother

Post Mon, Mar 08 2010, 10:24 am
I have a Combi that I keep in my trunk and use on rare occasions. I bought it at BRU for $90 a few years ago. I chose it because it folds nicely and has a strap that I can use to keep it on my shoulder when I am going in and out of the subway. It is lightweight, has a decent sized basket, reclines fully, and my baby was very comfortable in it. Now that my baby is almost 30 lbs, the stroller is a real pain to use. It is hard to go over even the slightest of bumps, the handle is low and my back starts to hurt after a short while from the exertion. Since I have another stroller I use for day to day, I don't mind this so much for once in a while. But if I had to use it more than once a week I would be looking to replace it.

Ruchel

Post Mon, Mar 08 2010, 3:50 pm
The only stroller I can move with a kid in is a 35 euros Aubert.

bbmom

Post Thu, Mar 11 2010, 3:29 pm
Update:

A few things happened in the past week:

1) The weather turned nice and I suddenly realized how hard it is to be stuck inside the house with a restless toddler when the sun is shining and it's beautiful outside. (This obviously wasn't an issue when it was 20 degrees outside, I had no desire to leave the house then.)

2) I got an unexpected bit of money and decided to put it towards a stroller.

3) DH decided that it's going to be crazy to travel with two strollers, 2 suitcases, 2 carry ons and two car seats.

So we decided to go with a double. So for all you City Mini lovers out there is the City Mini really the way to go? It seems to me that no other double stroller really matches up, is that true?

Also, what's you favorite color City Mini (I'm not all that crazy over any of the colors).

bnm

Post Thu, Mar 11 2010, 3:35 pm
I like the red and black, the stone one, the green one looked nice on the street, the orange and gray is ok if your a fan of orange

bbmom

Post Thu, Mar 11 2010, 3:48 pm
Oh I forget to add -

HUGE HUGE bummer! Remember my $130 credit for BabiesRUs? Well the BJCMD is currently out of stock at BabiesRUs and I need this stroller before pesach so I can't exactly wait around until it comes back in stock. So upsetting because I have nothing to use it for at BabiesRUs right now and I'm going to have to buy a stroller somewhere else when I could've saved 130 precious dollars.

(As some of you may have seen I'm trying to sell the credit for $125 - I'd go down to $120 but 5% will go to imamother if sold on this site and DH doesn't want to lose more than $10 selling it).

chaylizi

Post Thu, Mar 11 2010, 3:51 pm
I have the stone one. I liked it the best of all the colors.

bnm

Post Thu, Mar 11 2010, 3:53 pm
bbmom wrote:
Oh I forget to add -

HUGE HUGE bummer! Remember my $130 credit for BabiesRUs? Well the BJCMD is currently out of stock at BabiesRUs and I need this stroller before pesach so I can't exactly wait around until it comes back in stock. So upsetting because I have nothing to use it for at BabiesRUs right now and I'm going to have to buy a stroller somewhere else when I could've saved 130 precious dollars.

(As some of you may have seen I'm trying to sell the credit for $125 - I'd go down to $120 but 5% will go to imamother if sold on this site and DH doesn't want to lose more than $10 selling it).

I need baby bottles that they have on sale now but I don't need $125 worth....
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics