Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Fussy Baby

amother

Post Wed, Apr 07 2010, 2:32 am
Since my baby was born last year he has been very fussy. He would always cry and fuss that I feel that he takes up so much of my time that I don't have strength and patience to my other children. Do you also find that a difficult but normal baby could turn a whole househould upside-down and wear out its mother? Or am I particularly weak?

amother

Post Wed, Apr 07 2010, 8:26 am
Bump

amother

Post Wed, Apr 07 2010, 11:45 am
since we dont know your whole situation we probably cant judge correctly...I have a sil that tells the whole world that her baby is unbearable & fussy yet when I had him here for 10 days he was an angel...possible that all her other stresses of taking care of her family leaves her with zero patience for her baby that needs most of mommy's care. Babies need our time & love & undivided attention.

good luck

amother

Post Wed, Apr 07 2010, 12:56 pm
Your sister in law's situation doesn't come into the picture here. I just want to hear from other mothers in the same situation.

mominlkwd

Post Wed, Apr 07 2010, 1:08 pm
My son was a colicky baby and infant and in the end we needed to have his adnoids out, he had a hard time breathing. Someone else I know has a baby that has acid reflux and her baby is very fussy. Does he have frequent ear infections? maybe he needs tubes? Or you might just be blessed with a fussy baby who will hopefully give you as much nachas later on as he gives you tzaros now LOL I'm just throwing out ideas since I've found that usually there is something behind the fussiness. Good Luck I hope it gets easier soon.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 07 2010, 1:14 pm
mominlkwd wrote:
My son was a colicky baby and infant and in the end we needed to have his adnoids out, he had a hard time breathing. Someone else I know has a baby that has acid reflux and her baby is very fussy. Does he have frequent ear infections? maybe he needs tubes? Or you might just be blessed with a fussy baby who will hopefully give you as much nachas later on as he gives you tzaros now LOL I'm just throwing out ideas since I've found that usually there is something behind the fussiness. Good Luck I hope it gets easier soon.

Thanks for your responding. He was pretty colicky and now he is very fussy. I hope hell be very good when he gets older.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 08 2010, 12:06 pm
My mothers most colicky fussy baby turned out to be her best kid. He is the happpiest human being alive, seriously.

BTW, it very well might have to do with your tp;erance level as well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics