Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
220 Volt (European) Appliances

amother

Post Fri, May 19 2006, 11:01 am
It looks like I will be moving to America at the end of the summer. I have lots of Brand name appliances that I would like to sell, since I won't be able to use them in the US. They are all relatively new (bought within the past 2 years). This might be ideal for someone who is moving to Europe and wants to save money on buying all new appliances.

I have:
Magic Mill
Braun food processor
Deep Fryer
Braun hand blender
Iron
Electric kettle
Shabbos hot water chainek
Crock pot
Panasonic cordless phone
Moulinex food processor & blender (Pesach)
Philips juicer (Pesach)
Hand mixer on stand, with hand blender (Pesach)
2 voltage converters (110 to 220V)
Iron
Baby monitor
Elchim professional blowdryer
CD/ tape player
And more...

If anyone is interested in anything, either post here or email me: europeanappliances@yahoo.com
We can either arrange to send the stuff to you from here, or I can ship it with my stuff to America for you to pick up.

shira

Post Sun, May 21 2006, 12:11 am
This is stuff that can be used in Israel as well I presume?

amother

Post Sun, May 21 2006, 1:38 am
Quote:
This is stuff that can be used in Israel as well I presume?

I believe so. It all has the standard 2 or 3 prong European plug (not the one from England). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Israel uses the same as Europe.

amother

Post Sun, May 21 2006, 3:13 am
OK, I checked. It seems that Israel does use a different plug. If you look at this site, http://tinyurl.com/eqbkv my plugs are either C or E. They can be used in Israel (or anywhere else with 220V) with just a cheap plug converter.

sarahd

Post Sun, May 21 2006, 3:35 am
How big is the crockpot? And how will the stuff get from you to me?

Oh, and Shira (and other Israelis): All you have to do is get a plug adaptor and you can use the appliances in Israel too. In fact, two-prong plugs mostly work fine in Israel too.

hila

Post Sun, May 21 2006, 8:45 am
But beware of customs charges here. I think if it is deemed worth more than $35 by our customs you will end up paying duty on it.

I am happy to be corrected.

But in any case can you tell us how much you are asking for the items? maybe it may be worth the duty .

Hila

amother

Post Sun, May 21 2006, 8:54 am
It's a 6 quart crock pot.

I could either mail the stuff to you, or if you live in a commonly traveled to place (like Israel) I could probably find someone traveling who could bring it, and thereby avoid paying the taxes.

If you are interested in something specific, email me europeanappliances@yahoo.com and I will tell you the prices.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics