Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
MY 7 MONTH OLD HATES VEGGIES!

Rochelly

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 12:27 pm
I tried carrots, mixed veggies, butternut squash, peas and green beens. She hates them all! She will eat a few spoons full and then she starts crying and closing her mouth. Honestly I don't blame her, the babyfood tastes gross to me too! She loves oatmeal, apples, pears, bannans, strawberries... She eats babyfood 3 times a day and I don't think that 3 meals of fruit is ideal. The food I give her is baby food jars. I do try carrots from my chicken soup but she doean't really like those either. I would like to make some of my own babyfood but I'm moving so I haven't had time yet. I could also use some advice on that.... Any advice from more experienced mommies would be greatly appreciated Smile

Rochelly

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 12:31 pm
by the way... she tests me... When since I started trying veggies she fist sticks he little tounge out a tiny bit to see what I am about to feed her.... It's really cute!

riva

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 4:59 pm
you can try mixing the fruits with the veggies. I have done that for one of my children and she really liked it.

MamO3

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 5:06 pm
My baby also hated veg on its own. I used to cook a chicken soup and would blend the veg from that. It was the onlly ones she would eat, they're tastier from the chicken.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics