Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Daycare for 3.5 and 2 year olds

BusyBeeMommy

Post Sat, Mar 06 2010, 10:59 pm
I work from 9-4 and need a one-stop daycare center for next year that has a nursery and 2 year old group so that I can drop off both kids at once. I need 8:30 to 4:30 hours and it can be anywhere in Flatbush from Ave. N and on through to Boro Park. Anyone know if a place like this? I know I'm asking for a lot but I imagine there are other working mothers out there like me.

BusyBeeMommy

Post Sun, Mar 07 2010, 9:09 pm
BUMP

I need your help ladies!

lovemywig

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 9:50 am
Hmmm no one knows of any daycare centers with those hours???

gold21

Post Thu, May 06 2010, 11:55 am
busybee, maybe youre better off finding a place with transportation that will pick your kiddies up from the babysitter and drop them back off by the babysitter. I dont know of any playgroup/nursery with the hours you need. there are quite a few playgroups and nurseries that provide transportation, usually the bigger ones. unfortunately I dont have info for you... I know theres one thats called the Childrens Heimishe Workshop in Boro Park... and theres another one but I forgot the name of it (I know, not very helpful :-( )

Pineapple

Post Thu, May 06 2010, 12:01 pm
I know someone in the marine park area

If you want her number pm me

gold21

Post Thu, May 06 2010, 12:01 pm
The truth is that you may be able to find a place that will take your kids at 8:30...but I think the afternoon is the bigger issue, as playgroups and nurseries dont run so long...so youll need to have them dropped off at a babysitter... If I think of the name of that other nursery/playgroup, ill let you know...its in boro park, and has a chassidish sounding name...

gold21

Post Thu, May 06 2010, 7:58 pm
Bais Isaac Tzvi, thats the name of it! Hope that helps... Not so chassidish sounding I guess, but anyhow good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries