Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Kiddie Kandids
Previous  1  2

reachout

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 10:47 pm
Oh no! They were absolutely the best! I was thinking of ordering more prints that I took about 2 years ago. They were expensive, but were great!

Classicookie

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 10:55 pm
oh my no way I loved them

Marigold

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 11:59 pm
Mirel wrote:
Paddington Bear wrote:
I've been using olan mills for the past 3 years and have a whole album full of absolutely stunning photos.

Where is Olan Mills?

Kmart stores.
I truly have amazing photos. However I find that some studios are better than other. The best I'd say is 34th st in nyc.

ESB

Post Mon, Feb 08 2010, 12:25 pm
This is not true. I made pictures there last week, they didnt close down.

bnm

Post Mon, Feb 08 2010, 12:41 pm
ESB wrote:
This is not true. I made pictures there last week, they didnt close down.
check their website.
which branch?

ESB

Post Mon, Feb 08 2010, 9:38 pm
I made pictures at union square. Go to www.kiddiekandids.com

chaylizi

Post Mon, Feb 08 2010, 10:16 pm
I did. They state that their company closed suddenly on 1/12/10 because of sudden loss of funding. Not sure where you took pictures, but it wasn't there (unless the store put someone else in their studio). The only thing on the website is a message from the bankruptcy trustee & a claim form for unfulfilled orders.

ESB

Post Mon, Feb 08 2010, 10:29 pm
okay go to babies r us site and in the search box put in kiddie kandids. You can choose an apt.

chaylizi

Post Mon, Feb 08 2010, 10:39 pm
How absolutely bizarre. I was in BRU last week & there was a sign at KK studios that said all their stores were closed effective immediately. I am very grateful to you though. Because of you I just found my entire KK album with 7 years worth of pictures. Even if I can't print them, it's still nice to have.

manhattanmom

Post Mon, Feb 08 2010, 11:04 pm
How upsetting.
I've had some wonderful experiences at Kiddie Kandids--had some incredible shots!

Rikolla3

Post Wed, Apr 28 2010, 9:52 pm
the website says it reopening in may!

chaylizi

Post Mon, May 10 2010, 3:03 pm
It's already open. They do have some changes. There is a sitting fee now (but if you were a previous customer, you are an automatic member of the Portrait Club & you don't have to pay it). Also they don't print out pictures at the store anymore. Also, the pictures got more expensive.

bnm

Post Mon, May 10 2010, 5:48 pm
chaylizi wrote:
It's already open. They do have some changes. There is a sitting fee now (but if you were a previous customer, you are an automatic member of the Portrait Club & you don't have to pay it). Also they don't print out pictures at the store anymore. Also, the pictures got more expensive.

even if I took pictures there only once before I'm an automatic member?

life'sgreat

Post Mon, May 10 2010, 8:03 pm
chaylizi wrote:

IOW, they're a new store, with the same name. Smile

chaylizi

Post Mon, May 10 2010, 8:10 pm
bnm wrote:
chaylizi wrote:

even if I took pictures there only once before I'm an automatic member?

IDK. I've been taking pictures there for 7 years.

chaylizi

Post Mon, May 10 2010, 8:11 pm
life'sgreat wrote:
chaylizi wrote:

IOW, they're a new store, with the same name. Smile

pretty much. yeah.

(oh one more change, you can take 15 pictures now instead of 8)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art