Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Valco Warrenty?

ILOVELIFE

Post Thu, Jun 03 2010, 9:40 pm
I can't find any paperwork for my Latitude but it really hasn't held up-- it's only two years old and it is falling apart. The store I bought it in closed/moved to another city... Is there any way I can deal with Valco? A/one had experience with them?

Tova

Post Thu, Jun 03 2010, 10:04 pm
Unfortunately I have had really bad experience with the Valco customer service in general and the Latitude Double specifically. I bought it when my second was born, and liked that it had a car seat adapter. Well, although they advertised that it is compatible with the Graco Safeseat it really wasn't - sure the carseat "fit" but on a slant and not without taking several precious inches away from the airspace of the other seat. I bought the stroller on that basis and they refused to let me return it. They made me send in pictures, take it to their local retailer, etc. (who agreed it was a misfit). I really had a bad experience.

While still new - ie - not even taken outside yet - ilovestrollers sold it for me on ebay. I bought the Baby Jogger City Mini Double which I love to pieces and am very happy with. Personally I cannot see buying a Valco brand product again. I hope you have a better experience!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics