Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
PEDIPEDS-a couple of qs

Cookies n Cream

Post Tue, Jun 22 2010, 12:58 pm
Are they only specifically prewalkers, or can they be used for a child that just started walking?

How do the sizes run? Should I get them according to clothing size, or according to the actual age of the child (I.e. Child is 15 months but wears size 24 months-get 12/18 or 18-24 months?)

tia!

scheins

Post Tue, Jun 22 2010, 1:31 pm
I bought them for my son when he stared to walk my dr is a big believer in barefoot walking for as long as possible and since I have hardwood and it was winter I bought these for him. if you read up on them via their website it says it is for walkers as well and that they can go outside with them. I lost one before to long I think my baby threw it away so I dont have long term experience with them. I did love them while I had them. also I found that they fit according to size. my baby wore the 12-18 and he was 12 mo. I think if I remember correctly. if you go to the store ask if you can fit your baby.

ray family

Post Tue, Jun 22 2010, 1:34 pm
I used them for a few months after my daughter started walking.
according to the website they can be worn for walkers as well.
you can print out a size chart.
e/o I know that bought them had a prob w/ them running too large
(my daughter wore 6-12 mos at 12 mos starting at about 10 or 11 mos and the 12-18 starting at about 15 mos)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries