Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Who runs Modest World?

gryp

Post Wed, Jun 09 2010, 4:56 pm
Does anybody know who runs Modest World?

I spent a considerable amount of money ordering a few things from them, I received a receipt in my email, but no shipping confirmation and no package. This was over two weeks ago.

I emailed them several times, no reply. There is no phone number on their site! I asked about it on their Facebook wall and they deleted it.

Who runs this company? How do I get through to them? I'm going to dispute the charge on my credit card if I don't hear back from them by tomorrow.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Jun 10 2010, 11:54 am
I've ordered from them. They are located in Israel and that takes a while.
They take a long time to respond to emails also -- I had to keep on nagging, but I did receive my package within 3 weeks IIRC.

Did you try emailing them through the form on their site or by mailing support@modestworld.com from your email client?

gryp

Post Thu, Jun 10 2010, 12:04 pm
Thanks, HY.
I had no idea they were based in Israel. You'd think they'd have an American base or something. In any case, I'll give them another week.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Jun 10 2010, 12:35 pm
Their website used to say it, but browsing it, it looks like they took that information off...I don't know why (for all I know they were having hate stuff sent like a website I know recently did).

zzzz

Post Thu, Jun 10 2010, 9:26 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
Their website used to say it, but browsing it, it looks like they took that information off...I don't know why (for all I know they were having stuff sent like a website I know recently did).

I don't blame them for taking this info of. Why risk being boycotted and losing business.

mw

Post Thu, Jun 24 2010, 4:15 am
Modest World is run by a very nice lady named Sara. The best way to reach her is via e-mail and/or the contact form on the support page. I have several of their scarves and snoods and I am verrry pleased with their products and customer service. Very Happy

mimimom

Post Thu, Jun 24 2010, 9:44 am
I've gotten a lot from them over the years. Just give it a little more time. Sara is totally reliable in my experience; it just takes time shipping from Israel.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics