Home

The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts (CKCA)

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

sk18

Post Posted: Thu, Jul 01 2010, 3:21 pm       Post subject: The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts (CKCA)
I would like to take a cooking or baking class, has anyone here taken any cooking classes at the Center for Kosher Culinary Arts in Brooklyn (upstairs from Happy Home)? how were the instructors? did you learn a lot?

Kivi's Mommy

Post Posted: Thu, Jul 01 2010, 4:29 pm       Post subject: re: The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts (CKCA)
That is so funny... Just last night I was looking at their classes...

I really want to take a cake decorating class and learn how to use fondant... But it looks like I missed it for the summer. I hope they will offer the 5 class option for the Fall.

Meanwhile I am considering the fruit decorating or petit four. It looks sooo cool!

So I would love reviews too.

Chocoholic

Post Posted: Thu, Jul 01 2010, 4:56 pm       Post subject: re: The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts (CKCA)
I need the culinary bootcamp... Unfortunately I don't live in brooklyn

myfriends715

Post Posted: Thu, Jul 01 2010, 7:48 pm       Post subject:
I took the professional chef program, the 150 hrs course. Chef Avram Wiseman -my instructor was amazing.. dont know anything about the baking program except they just switched instructors

http://lb1f.lilypie.com/gFz6m4.png

sk18

Post Posted: Thu, Jul 01 2010, 9:01 pm       Post subject: re: The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts (CKCA)
thanks, I think I will sign up for a class....
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1