Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Baby jogger city series belly bar

Shuly

Post Wed, Jul 21 2010, 6:44 am
Does anyone have the belly bar on their BJ city classic?
I would prefer a tray, but I have the old model and it didn't have a tray option. I am thinking of buying a belly bar so I can put 2 kids in at once, if necessary. I have pushed 2 kids in the stroller, but the one in the front has to hold on real tight to the sides since there is no bar.

SivanMom

Post Wed, Jul 21 2010, 9:48 am
I'm not sure I'm following? You want to get a belly bar so that you can put two children into a single stroller? And you're going to rely on a belly bar to keep you child from sprawling onto the sidewalk? Doesn't sound very safe to me. The belly bar is not a safety device or strap and is not meant to support the full weight of a child falling against it. I would get the glider for the back and have the older one ride along. Or get a double.

Shuly

Post Wed, Jul 21 2010, 10:31 am
I'm getting a double too. The belly bar is for when we just go down the block where the big one can walk and in case he suddenly decided he wants to hop in for a ride when we're half-way home. I've seen 3 kids in a single here in Israel! I wouldn't use it for long walks, just in case of necessity.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics