Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
PLEASE HELP OUR SCHOOL BY VOTING FOR US

sarahd

Post Sun, Aug 08 2010, 1:22 pm
(A member asked to me to post this for her so as not to compromise her anonymity)

Hey Everyone!

When was the last time you had an opportunity to help out a great cause, at no cost to you, in less than 2 minutes of your time?

Well, Yeshivah Ohel Moshe, a kiruv yeshivah school in Brooklyn, NY, is asking for just that.

Allow me to explain.

The department store Kohl's is having a contest through Facebook where schools compete to receive "votes". The top 20 schools receive $500,000 in funds.

Yeshivah Ohel Moshe has been providing great education to our community's youth for over 80 years. Many of their students are on full or partial scholarships. This prize money would really be a lifeline for them to continue in our path of providing great education. Tens of thousands of students have come through their doors and have benefited tremendously from what Yeshivah Ohel Moshe offered them.

Here is a short video about the school:

Here are voting instructions:

1) Click here: http://bit.ly/KohlsCares to reach the Kohl's Cares contest page. It will ask you to login to Facebook if you aren't already

2) Click the "Vote Now" button. Facebook may ask you to "Allow" Kohl's to access basic info. Click "Allow"

3) Click here http://apps.facebook.com/Kohls.....Bitly to reach Yeshivah Ohel Moshe's voting page

4) Click the vote button FIVE TIMES. Be sure to "Like" Kohl's if Facebook asks you to.

Thank you all in advance and Tizku LMitzvos!!

soldat

Post Sun, Aug 08 2010, 5:24 pm
That would have been a good idea! have someone else post for me. oh well I kind of like being able to just go ahead and say where I live!
remember you can give 5 votes to 4 schools... Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics