Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Women sit... (TMI)

yo'ma

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 2:44 pm
when going to the bathroom because when else do we have a chance?!! LOL LOL

c.c.cookie

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 2:48 pm
I read in the bathroom for the same reason!

sarahnurit

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 7:06 pm
lol!!

shlomitsmum

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 7:16 pm
more TMI ...

My baby screams and even throws up if I lock her out ....so she sits in the potty (that she has never used correctly ) placed next to me and chats me up in baby talk ,is so embarrasing embarrassed yet cute somehow as she holds the tissue box like she is my assistant. Wink
Oh and when I flush she claps ..... shock

lost

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 7:27 pm
shlomitsmum wrote:
more TMI ...

My baby screams and even throws up if I lock her out ....so she sits in the potty (that she has never used correctly ) placed next to me and chats me up in baby talk ,is so embarrasing embarrassed yet cute somehow as she holds the tissue box like she is my assistant. Wink

LOL

Mommastuff

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 7:45 pm
shlomitsmum wrote:
more TMI ...

lol!!

sequoia

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 7:59 pm
shlomitsmum wrote:
more TMI ...

That is so funny! And adorable!

NativeMom

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 8:53 pm
shlomitsmum wrote:
more TMI ...

Omg, that's really cute! I have had to take my son with me when I had to stop to use the bathroom on road trips ( by myself so I had no choice) ...the things that he says ...now that's embarrassing and it's in public.

Sometimes I lock my self in the bathroom to study or go over the required readings for class.

Tehilla

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 8:58 pm
shlomitsmum wrote:
more TMI ...

LOL

flowerpower

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 9:32 pm
I keep all my magazines in the bathroom and read them when I want privacy.

pina colada

Post Thu, Aug 12 2010, 9:38 pm
As a rule I do not go online when my kids are around but if I want to check my emails during the day, you can guess where I go with the laptop LOL

Chavelamomela

Post Fri, Aug 13 2010, 1:13 pm
pina colada wrote:
As a rule I do not go online when my kids are around but if I want to check my emails during the day, you can guess where I go with the laptop LOL

Remind me to wash my hands after using your laptop if I knew you IRL Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics