Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem Double Stroller

amother

Post Thu, Aug 30 2007, 8:19 pm
Does anyone have this stroller? Do you recommend it?

cb

Post Thu, Aug 30 2007, 8:59 pm
I do not have it but I have asked also about it once and from what I remember its easy to push, nice cause you can turn the seats around just it is a little heavy to pick up so it depens if you have to go up steps etc, and heavy to put in car.
good luck.

amother

Post Mon, Sep 03 2007, 10:16 pm
I am also looking into getting this stroller and its reviews look pretty good. Though I think it is strange how it is only availble in red and online...

Does anybody on this site actually own it?

zkalan

Post Mon, Sep 03 2007, 10:38 pm
I'm not sure, but I think Target has it in it's stores, call you local store to find out.

mummiedearest

Post Tue, Sep 04 2007, 11:40 am
I've done a lot of research on double strollers recently, and this one looks good if you have short to average height kids. my son is tall, and the user reviews seem to all agree that having your kid's head stuck inside the sunshade is a bit annoying. otherwise, it's a great idea. I found a nice double jogger for a good price, if you're interested.

Mommy3.5

Post Wed, Sep 05 2007, 11:16 pm
I just saw someone with it today, Her kids looked mighty uncomfortable. The two year olds head was hanging over the top and his feet were hanging off the bottom. And He was not even that big. The 5 month old filled the seat, quite well.

GAMZu

Post Thu, Sep 06 2007, 9:35 pm
I have it. You can PM me with specific questions, since I won't be checking this topic often.
It's longer than other tandems, but not much. In return you get plenty of room for the kids.

It's heavy, but it's lighter than the new Graco Quattro Tandem.

I'll tell you all the pros and cons. It has both. As with any stroller, you have to decide which chesronos you can live with, and which are a deal-breaker.

GAMZu

Post Thu, Sep 06 2007, 9:43 pm
Here are some pix.
My 3 year old sleeping in one seat, pretty comfortably. And he's a big kid. (Most ppl mistake him for a 5 y.o.)

My 16 month old sleeping in it.

Back to back:

Facing each other. The 3 y.o. took his feet out not because there's no space, but because his brother was kicking him.

Traditional position:

elisheva19

Post Tue, Aug 31 2010, 5:42 am
How is this for going on the bus? Anyone in Israel own one? I really like the jogger model but I also need to be able to bring it on the bus.

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Aug 31 2010, 6:25 am
I had thought about getting this until I found out that in order to fold it, you need to remove the rear seat.

IMO that's idiotic for anyone who doesn't have a car and travels by bus.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics