Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Major setback

baba

Post Mon, Sep 13 2010, 7:16 am
My dd (almost 4) has been tt for a while.
She was day trained about 1.5 years ago and at night for almost a year.
A few months ago dh's grandfather passed away. She understands as much as she can for her age and of course saw family members she's close to crying and upset. During the week of the shive she had a few accidents, even while she wasnt sleeping. Then it got better again and while we were on vacation she didnt have a single accident. Now, suddenly, she's peeing all the time. Almost every night, sometimes during daytime naps and even sometimes while awake. I'm close to putting diapers back on her, though dont want to since I know she can do it. She also doesnt want to put on diapers. I know she's a very deep sleeper and that used to be why she wouldnt stay dry.
Anyone have any advice?

merelyme

Post Mon, Sep 13 2010, 7:56 am
check for UTI or worms?
Any major changes in her life, like starting a new school?

baba

Post Mon, Sep 13 2010, 4:10 pm
Thanks for thinking with me.

The major change is the great grandfather that passed away and of course seeing the family go through that. That lasted for about 2 weeks and got better again. While we were on vacation there wasnt a single accident and then after we came back it started again and worse than before.

I just dont know if we should continue with it, or just put diapers back on. We wake her up now before we go to bed, yet someimes it still even happens more than once during the night.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training